• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

People are annoyed at how ugly the beast is in the new Beauty and the Beast.

Could they perhaps stop with remakes, by any chance?

Also, what? The whole point of the story is that she is in love with an ugly beast.

apparently the candlestick has feet

like actual feet lel

- - - Post Merge - - -

Could they perhaps stop with remakes, by any chance?

but how would the industry survive if not for remakes and sequels and soft-reboots and

Last edited:
Make him uglier

But anyways yeah I don't have high hopes for it either and I don't plan on seeing it in the first place so

That's ugly? I guess nobody has seen the 1946 version.

I dont think it's so much that people think he's ugly looking more that.. the execution/animation is ugly? or something like that idk .

I have heard the opposite. I have seen people annoyed at the beast being too attractive.
I personally can't stop seeing Emma Watson as Hermione Granger. It's going to take some getting used to seeing her as Belle. Too many Harry Potter movies making me see her only as Hermione ha ha!

I don't see any pictures about how the Beast looks. And I am kinda excited for this remake because I've watched the original version so many times when I was a child. Emma Watson actually does fit a good image as "Belle" just as well Emilie de Ravin playing "Belle Gold" in Once Upon a Time.

I don't see any pictures about how the Beast looks. And I am kinda excited for this remake because I've watched the original version so many times when I was a child. Emma Watson actually does fit a good image as "Belle" just as well Emilie de Ravin playing "Belle Gold" in Once Upon a Time.

http://www.ew.com/sites/default/fil...c/i/2016/11/02/ew-000241096.jpg?itok=oBn3YB6M

There's a photo of him and Emma as Belle.

Honestly, I'm excited. So far, I've been very impressed with the photos. I think Emma looks very much the part. The design of the Beast wasn't what I expected but I think it works. Beauty and the Beast was one of my favorites (and still is) so I've got me fingers crossed that it's great.

Why are they making new live action versions of every disney cartoon. I was satisfied with the cartoons and I don't think that the live actions will do nearly as well as the older cartoon versions.

Back