• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Pencil Passports

:lemon:

passport_small.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
FDCPIVZ.png

Pietro can breathe in space okay. also I refuse to draw the sheeps wearing shirts.
Just a few of my favorite villagers exploring the planets from Crystal Shards. I let someone else pick a villager to include and that’s why Barold is there... ☄️💥

This was a super fun thing to work on while attempting to relearn digital art! Even though I had to keep stopping every 10 minutes to Google how to do something. LOL

Finally got my passport done! I don't have a lot of experience of any sort of digital art, but I think it's pretty good. Definitely got better as I went. Definitely can draw a whale better than a circle lol.

Screenshot_20230810_231625_Samsung Notes.jpg

Screenshot_20230810_231610_Samsung Notes.jpg

(My username is in cursive on the yellow stamp. It's also in the bottom right hand of the same picture, in green, but it's harder to see than I realized.)

I feel like I'm super late submitting this since I kept putting it off for making space narwhal emotes instead, but I'm happy that I finally put my foot down and worked on it today! I tried to use colours that worked for my crew. :> I was also adamant about including a small doodle to represent the other 3 crews. 👀 My hand, back, and eyes are kind of killing me but I had a lot of fun working on this. ^^

Pencil_Passport_Entrywm.PNG

On a side note, if I ever decide to fully hand write all the text for something like this again, someone needs to stop me lol.

DvNfY04.jpg

I normally do traditional art, but since I received an iPad for my birthday, I figured I’d try digital! I still have lots of learning to do, but I had fun and am happy with my first ever piece of digital art :)

I love seeing everyone else’s passports too!

camp 2023 passport final.png

Star Dust Officer dino's galactic passport has finally come in!
(It must have gotten sucked into a worm whole briefly 💫)

A high tech upgrade to earth's old paper passports, this galactic ID comes with all relevant earth-islander-turned-space-explorer data. The passport's security features include NookSecureTM fingerprint and AbleStandardTM QR code passcodes that must be activated in order to see bio-personal data such as official titles and doctorates in corndoging. Holographic displays on the top page show important information such as full-body officer model, dietary requirements and chosen emergency spaceline, Dodo S.S. Buttons on the bottom page show past work visas: Island Representative, Lunar Colony Archivist and HHP Architect and when pressed will display relevant work history information.

Best of all, this passport snaps shut and collapses down into a planetary model that fits on a key chain;
easy to keep on one's person and sure to never get lost!

Back