• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

I would definitely say Crys is not Mafia aligned, but they could still be Third Party.

This is true, which is why I'm waiting to hear back from PMs before I comment. I'm hoping they get back to me before night ends as I work all day tomorrow. It's highly likely that mafia or the third party is going to kill me tonight, so I want to get my thoughts out before night ends.

Actually you know what I'll just post something now because I'm afraid I won't be able to at work.

Dough originally claimed to me that they started the game as a townie that could chose if they wanted to be a jack of all trades or a veteran. They also told me they were going to shoot me N1, but chose to be a veteran instead. They claimed Nathan Cykelek.

When I asked another player that they said they trusted, they said dough claimed that they started the game as a jack of all trades, but could give up their powers to be a veteran instead and chose to do so.

I asked if they were CCing Tom and they said no, even though zoolka said that they were earlier in the thread.

I am in contact with the actual jack of all trades, so I feel like the RC was a total lie. I pressed Crys to see if they would repeat the same claim, but they claimed that the role had NO POWERS at all. Either Dough was just stirring up trouble or they might be 3rd party? We can pretty much be assured that they're not mafia due to the replacement.

idk what dough was up to it seemed sporadic but that cc is for tom is fake. All I can do in the game is vote lol.

Wow. I genuinely thought Ender was town. @m3ow, if I was mafia, I would not defend my scum buddy as he is headed straight towards a lynch. I'd have to be ******** to do that. I thought what he was saying was adding up and I didn't (and still) think your case makes little sense on Ender. I think we could consider you pretty lucky.

I can claim if the need exists tomorrow.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh, and I'll deliver a vid of me eating my hat, I just have band practice so it'll be a few hours.

Oh Trundle, I did not "get lucky". I might be wrong about Sataric jailing him but I was 90% sure about Ender. I'm also pretty sure if we didn't lynch scum we'd lose, and it's pretty comical that you're still trying to undermine what I say. You can put all the wine in front of me in the world, but I'm not drinking it :')

waiting on that vid tho

Oh Trundle, I did not "get lucky". I might be wrong about Sataric jailing him but I was 90% sure about Ender. I'm also pretty sure if we didn't lynch scum we'd lose, and it's pretty comical that you're still trying to undermine what I say. You can put all the wine in front of me in the world, but I'm not drinking it :')

waiting on that vid tho

I'm glad that we (not necessarily I) got scum, I just think you suck. :)

And yeah hold on I just got home.

@Trundle hahaha

i don't know what to make of all this, i def have to go back and read and unweave all the lies Ender wove... i have work tonight so i might not find time to post much today, but i will def be here for D3 (if i don't get murdered). gg town proud of the Ender lynch, we got the godfather! :::high five:::

Panda - town ??? 3rd party?
Trojan - Scum most likely
Minties - town, almost positive
Tom - 3rd party, possibly a SK
Daniel - scum/3rd party
Lucanosa - null, town most likely
Runeraider - I hate u
Trundle - Scummiest of the scum
Jacob - Scum most likely
Zoolka - null, town most likely

Trundle is scum, I'm almost completely positive. It's funny because he actually plays better fake town than real town.

in Scummy mafia when he was town:

Ness is mafia, don't ask why. Just vote.

He's scum and so are you, we're lynching you tomorrow.

Minties is scum, it is easy to see.

let's not forget the "Neapolitan is a 3 flavored icecream argument. not even gonna be bothered to post that lmao. He posted pretty similar in Forest Fire but I don't have the time to go through that thread as well.

Here's when he's scum in GoT:

Someone asked me who I'm suspicious of, and it is still mostly Daniel. I can taste his fear. I'm also kind of wondering about the MIA players. With the two blue kills, it could be possible that Dolby is mafia and just lying about his IRL situation, although I don't think he'd lie about something so drastic. He could still be mafia regardless. There is also someone who is completely AFK as far as I know, who is to be replaced.

just remember when I die, it's Sataric. He's just lynching me now to appease you all. Didn't you realize how much he has been avoiding me the whole time?

Assuming the mafia team is 4 players, it is very likely there is a third party role that kills. I'm also thinking it is possible that there is another 1-shot vigilante who has not shot yet. Here is what I think happened:

- Mafia team had 2 KP - shot Kit and Ashtot and succeeded
- I shot Endless
- A doctor or a jack saved Endless
- A third party shot EnderWiggin but does not want to claim the shot because if there is another vigilante, they will counter claim and be caught out.

There is also a possibility Endless was saved by a mafia doctor and he is scum - or he could have been saved by a town doctor and still is scum. I highly doubt he is mafia though, going from his posts and contributions so far.

I also very much doubt as Sataric has suggested that there is a team of third party players in a 22 player game, just due to numbers.

I actually disagree with a kill on Meg - while it's an inactive not contributing anything, I'm fairly certain it is disinterested townie. Not to mention, Tina could be lying about not getting a read off of her (because scum). It's fair to say we should leave Dolby alone for now if he really is having internet problems, he will be back soon. I'm really hoping Panda and m3ow post again before it's time to lynch someone.

This game:

I am not putting my suspicions out yet because it seems whenever I do, that person starts playing differently regardless of alignment. It's hard to read through playstyle changes, so ultimately I am more likely to find scum later by not calling them out now than taking a shot in the dark Day 1.

I am also going to use this post to suggest a no lynch IF we still don't have any lynch candidates a few hours before deadline. This does not mean I'm pushing a no lynch, just bringing up the idea of it.

That first paragraph: contradicts what he said in the past, he said that he's better finding scum early on in the game compared to later on. which makes NO sense to begin with. oh but now he says the contrary.

that's just an eloquent way to phrase "ya I'm not gonna give reads" and I'm pretty he STILL hasn't all game. besides INSISTING that Ender is town.

2nd paragraph: hahahahahah suggesting a no lynch hahhahaha

I don't see why the suspicion on Trojan is there. I'm going to vote no lynch for now to show my disapproval of this lynch although I will very likely change it before voting is up.

I town read Trojan at first, but now that I realize how scummy Trundles been all game, seems like he was protecting another one of his scumbuddies.

If we never take the risk to lynch, then we lose period. Your logic is a bit flawed.

completely contradicts his post right before this one.

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

I am 99% sure that Ender was trying to bus Jacob so that when Jacob flips red he would seem town. Trundle was SO insistent on giving Ender at least one more day and voting Jacob instead simply because evidence seemed to point to the fact that Ender really was jailed. As if that cleared him in any way at all, lmao. He wanted a DT to inspect Ender soooo bad, because not only did he know that Ender would come back as town but also because there was a chance scum could figure out who the DT is in this game.

Trundle said he'd have to be "********" to defend him when his Queen was headed straight for a lynch, but that's the biggest glass of WIFOM I've seen in the world. You can tell his desperation from his posts, he was practically begging for Ender to not be lynched. He undermined my entire post even though it was mostly entirely valid. He even said he was 99% sure I was scum lmao.

Honestly I wanted to say more, and give more of my thoughts on my other players but I have to go so this is all I have time for now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be killed by Trundle and the rest of his scum team for killing their daddy.

if Trundle doesn't flip scum, I'll eat my hat :lemon:

Panda - town ??? 3rd party?
Trojan - Scum most likely
Minties - town, almost positive
Tom - 3rd party, possibly a SK
Daniel - scum/3rd party
Lucanosa - null, town most likely
Runeraider - I hate u
Trundle - Scummiest of the scum
Jacob - Scum most likely
Zoolka - null, town most likely

Trundle is scum, I'm almost completely positive. It's funny because he actually plays better fake town than real town.

in Scummy mafia when he was town:

let's not forget the "Neapolitan is a 3 flavored icecream argument. not even gonna be bothered to post that lmao. He posted pretty similar in Forest Fire but I don't have the time to go through that thread as well.

Here's when he's scum in GoT:

This game:

That first paragraph: contradicts what he said in the past, he said that he's better finding scum early on in the game compared to later on. which makes NO sense to begin with. oh but now he says the contrary.

that's just an eloquent way to phrase "ya I'm not gonna give reads" and I'm pretty he STILL hasn't all game. besides INSISTING that Ender is town.

2nd paragraph: hahahahahah suggesting a no lynch hahhahaha

I town read Trojan at first, but now that I realize how scummy Trundles been all game, seems like he was protecting another one of his scumbuddies.

completely contradicts his post right before this one.

I am 99% sure that Ender was trying to bus Jacob so that when Jacob flips red he would seem town. Trundle was SO insistent on giving Ender at least one more day and voting Jacob instead simply because evidence seemed to point to the fact that Ender really was jailed. As if that cleared him in any way at all, lmao. He wanted a DT to inspect Ender soooo bad, because not only did he know that Ender would come back as town but also because there was a chance scum could figure out who the DT is in this game.

Trundle said he'd have to be "********" to defend him when his Queen was headed straight for a lynch, but that's the biggest glass of WIFOM I've seen in the world. You can tell his desperation from his posts, he was practically begging for Ender to not be lynched. He undermined my entire post even though it was mostly entirely valid. He even said he was 99% sure I was scum lmao.

Honestly I wanted to say more, and give more of my thoughts on my other players but I have to go so this is all I have time for now. I'm pretty sure I'm going to be killed by Trundle and the rest of his scum team for killing their daddy.

if Trundle doesn't flip scum, I'll eat my hat :lemon:

I'm excited to see the video. Please deliver when it happens.

Refutations:
1. No lynch vote was pretty much a placeholder, I said I was very likely to change it and I never said it was in the best interest of us townfolk to no lynch. I mentioned it as a last resort (there were already blue softclaims, time was running out, and no one was voting) rather than a recommendation.
2. I didn't read much when Trojan was highlight, hence my condusion. I didn't see why he was getting votes, I still don't know why he was suspected at all. He never did anything as far as I know.
3. My insistence on Ender being town was not uncalled for in any way. Ender had been patting me on the back all game and called me out as town at least 3 times so I figured he had to be town from the amount we "agreed". The exact same thing happened to me in a recent mafia with Dolby when I was town and Dolby flipped scum after heavily defending me.
4. You compared a lot of posts from a game I was completely tuned out in to a current game, and also the mafia game I did my best in so far because it so closely resembled my normal town play. I don't think it's valid for you to compare those and use it as evidence especially because my gameplay has been intentional different every time so people can't compare my posts to determine whether or not I'm mafia like you just did (If you read older games you will see this happened way too often).

I am quite certain my defense is very solid, please let me know if I failed to answer anything properly.

Day Three

latest

Day Three
December 18th,1982

It was supposed to be a uneventful day. Then Trundle stabbed Panda1376 and M3ow_. So you shot him. And Call me Daniel died of cancer.

Glory to Arstotzka

And Zoolka will be dying at the end of the day

Panda1376's Role

Dolby said:
Jorji Costava(Jack of All Trades/Self-Aware Miller)
latest

You are a drug smuggler working on the Kolechian-Arstotzkan border. You are part of an extensive smuggling ring and have many connections that can get you supplies and protection. You love the inherent corruption under the current Arstotzkan government and fear that it will disappear if the Order of the EZIC Star seizes power. Once per game, you can inspect a player, protect a player, and shoot a player. If a doctor protects your target, or your target is a veteran, then your shot will not be refunded. Your inspection will show a player's exact role. Being an internationally wanted criminal, you immediately attract suspicion and will return to inspections as an Order member or a EZIC Messenger.

You also have a pre-approved passport
latest

Obristan above all

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

m3ow_'s role

Dolby said:
Antegrian Whistleblower(Townie)
latest

You exposed the domestic spying that Antegria performs on it's citizens. You fled across the continent from Antegrian spies to arrive in glorious Arstotzka. You were offered asylum and you took the offer. You owe Arstotzka your life and will do anything that is required to protect. All that you have is your voice and your vote

Glory to Arstotzka

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star has been eliminated as well as all hostile third-parties

Trundle's Role

Dolby said:
Mikhail Saratov (Mafia Roleblocker)
You are an EZIC operative skilled at disabling transportation systems. Once per night, you be choose to block a player. That player will be unable to perform their action on that night. You may not block the same player two nights in a row.

The Order Knows

Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated

Call me Daniel's role

Dolby said:
Filipe Hasse(Townie)
latest

You are the star player of the Arstotzkan Arskickers. Yeah! Wow! You won your latest international match, and now you are returning to Arstotzka. Unfortunately, you are arriving in a time of unrest. You are loyal to Arstotzka and a change in government means that you can't play. You have no abilities besides your voice and your vote

Glory to Arstotzka

Day ends at 8 pm PST March 14th. Voting ends at 7 pm PST that same day

Last edited:
Wait meow, you've gone from town reading me to scum reading because you think Trundle is mafia and he didn't know why I was suspicious?

- - - Post Merge - - -

OH **** I LOOK REALLY BAD NOW

Back