• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

Oh good I didn't

Sorry, I had to go to the bathroom and throw up while making this

Thought that I put the wrong role

Ayyyyyyyyyyy

@Trundle No content as in like the case I made on you in GoT mafia? :lemon:

The role PM makes it obvious?

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh

btw Tom:

"Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated"

looks like you don't want to work with mafia this game and that you just stuck a giant target on your head. :/

btw Tom:

"Win Condition: You win when The Order of the EZIC Star equal or outnumber the town and neutral third-party roles and when all hostile third-party roles are eliminated"

looks like you don't want to work with mafia this game and that you just stuck a giant target on your head. :/

No glitter filled moments for me then. :( But that's an interesting point because I had a theory about this earlier that I didn't share with the thread/anyone.

No glitter filled moments for me then. :( But that's an interesting point because I had a theory about this earlier that I didn't share with the thread/anyone.

Did anyone try to extend the olive branch after you said that you would work with mafia?

You know while I can't pick a definite side, you know what kind of role can? A Lover.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did anyone try to extend the olive branch after you said that you would work with mafia?

Not that I can tell. Most everyone who PMed me were all set on lynching Ender, so unless Mafia moved to sacrifice their Queen everyone I've talked with came off as town/null-town.

NOOO rip Hayden I'm so sad now

at least it wasn't cause he got banned though lol

Votes

Minties - (0)
Tom

EnderWiggin - (5)
m3ow_
Tom
doughssant
Panda1376
Minties

Panda1376 - (2)
Trojan
Runeraider

Tom - (2)
zoolka
Lucanosa

Jacob - (3)
Trundle
EnderWiggin
Call me Daniel

Zoolka - (1)
Jacob

Final votelist, be sure to comb through those who chose not to vote Ender. While it's entirely possible scum did vote for Ender, I think it's more likely that the majority of them spread their votes out.

That's it? Nothing to contribute after you voted for Jacob to get lynched? I'm not clearing Jacob, but more safe to say that I feel a bit better about his alignment considering that Ender pushed him hard.

Also I think Trojan is scum because Ender cleared him as 90% town in our chat on league.

adsf;lksajkl;fjasdlk;fjsa

SO MY POWER JUST WENT OUT AND APPARENTLY CHROME DIDN'T SAVE A LICK OF MY POST, Lemme try summerising real quickly:

A bunch of people I don't have any real reads on because they haven't talked enough or their posts contain not enough to go off.
Lucanosa
Runeraider
Kit
Zoolka (Slight townread, but not enough to go off of.)
M3ow (Slight scumread, but not enough to go off of.)

The "**** if I know" catagory.
Aka Sataric. I've wibble-wobbled between town and scum very noticeably all day on day one, and I'll be honest, I'm having trouble reading them. At all.

The "Why is Sataric attacking them? That's a pretty poor reason to suspect them" Group
Ayaya

People who need to do some updated reading and give reads but they're decently town in my eyes atm:
Tom
Trundle

The "I thought they might have been scum but they're probably town" section:
Trojan
Minties

The "I still think they're town despite the people against them" list: (Read her claim post and a few of the others. The claim post especially)
Sarasakat

The "Style has changed from normal and they could be scum" list:
Call Me Daniel
Panda

The "Day two lynch/pressure targets":
Doughssant
Jacob

Wait did Sarasa really just try to say Ayaya had voted for Ness?

No that was Me/Minties/Panda/Sarasa

Okay gimme a moment.

Would there have been reason for there to be scum on the Ness wagon.

I mean if there would be Panda is the obvious pick but for some reason I'm suddenly feeling off about that. Idk. Maybe my brain is just overtime rn.

This is a pretty weak read to make when they haven't even posted their reads yet tho.

Without saying too much? I stated CLEARLY in my first reads post (Linked above in response to Dough) that I had town reads on Sarasa/Trundle/Tom and had scumreads on Sataric/Ness/Jacob. I also stated a Trojan scumlean that stayed strong up until his post later where he had numbered responses.

So, I'm really saying nothing clear. I've been making my reads clear as **** all game honey.

And as for not too phased? I lashed out at Sataric undeservedly Here and pseudo apologised Here. Sure I didn't overdramatically bemoan my failure. But if you wanted that you got the wrong player.

Look, I'm actually fairly sure you're town, unlike Dough. So why did you say I "Said A++ without saying much" when I clearly stated reads and leans and personal opinions on things. At the SAME TIME as asking questions of people (A few good ones of Sataric actually). So where was I not doing much?

Bringing these two back at the moment while I dig. I'd like to think Trojan as confirmed scum and Jacob as town/third party but given it's Ender I don't want to say anything for certain.

Back