• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Papers Please Mafia: Game Over, Town Wins!

What??? Is Zoolka like a suicide bomber??

- - - Post Merge - - -

Im confused (ಠ﹏ಠ)

Is zoolka confirmed third-party or ???
Because if that's the case, then Tom might be fake-claiming it, or there's multiple third-parties that could possibly be sided with scum

Also, am I the only one who sees Trundle's death ironic? This definitely makes me wonder if Trojan might be scum though with his quick responses, knowing he's the last scum alive
Whoever shot Trundle tho, good job!

Zoolka is confirmed to be a third-party. They will die when the night post comes up

Is zoolka confirmed third-party or ???
Because if that's the case, then Tom might be fake-claiming it, or there's multiple third-parties that could possibly be sided with scum

Also, am I the only one who sees Trundle's death ironic? This definitely makes me wonder if Trojan might be scum though with his quick responses, knowing he's the last scum alive
Whoever shot Trundle tho, good job!

Oh I didnt realise you were playing this game

@Luca:
1) Stop
2) See 1

Have you literally not read any role PM? Hostile or neutral cannot win with scum, hostile cannot win with town. I am neutral. I cannot choose alignment like Darling Zoolka here. Wanna know why I've been making a stink about a Lover type role? Because 1)Trundle actually ****ing told me (Jesus lmao I wish I had a one shot so I could have shot himself for that) 2) My character name Elisa is part of a Lover subplot within the game. It makes sense my cheating scum of a husband is in the mafia game.

Wish Panda actually worked with me rather than avoiding everything. Aya told me she was part Miller, I asked she said no. She freaks because she told Minties her role, but then claims she doesn't have night action. Gotta comb through Trundle and Ender's posts later.

I told panda to protect herself tonight because she said mafia roleblocked her N1, but she shot Daniel instead. I am at work now, so I'll post when I get home about what has been said in PMs. Meh ****ing annoyed.

Btw I'm definitely for a Trojan lynch today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Runeraider you better speak up this time. Idk why you even join if you're not gonna play.

What does everyone think of Rune? Hiding a fair bit.

adsf;lksajkl;fjasdlk;fjsa

SO MY POWER JUST WENT OUT AND APPARENTLY CHROME DIDN'T SAVE A LICK OF MY POST, Lemme try summerising real quickly:

A bunch of people I don't have any real reads on because they haven't talked enough or their posts contain not enough to go off.
Lucanosa
Runeraider
Kit
Zoolka (Slight townread, but not enough to go off of.)
M3ow (Slight scumread, but not enough to go off of.)

The "**** if I know" catagory.
Aka Sataric. I've wibble-wobbled between town and scum very noticeably all day on day one, and I'll be honest, I'm having trouble reading them. At all.

The "Why is Sataric attacking them? That's a pretty poor reason to suspect them" Group
Ayaya

People who need to do some updated reading and give reads but they're decently town in my eyes atm:
Tom
Trundle

The "I thought they might have been scum but they're probably town" section:
Trojan
Minties

The "I still think they're town despite the people against them" list: (Read her claim post and a few of the others. The claim post especially)
Sarasakat

The "Style has changed from normal and they could be scum" list:
Call Me Daniel
Panda

The "Day two lynch/pressure targets":
Doughssant/Crys
Jacob

Wait did Sarasa really just try to say Ayaya had voted for Ness?

No that was Me/Minties/Panda/Sarasa

Okay gimme a moment.

Would there have been reason for there to be scum on the Ness wagon.

I mean if there would be Panda is the obvious pick but for some reason I'm suddenly feeling off about that. Idk. Maybe my brain is just overtime rn.

This is a pretty weak read to make when they haven't even posted their reads yet tho.

Without saying too much? I stated CLEARLY in my first reads post (Linked above in response to Dough) that I had town reads on Sarasa/Trundle/Tom and had scumreads on Sataric/Ness/Jacob. I also stated a Trojan scumlean that stayed strong up until his post later where he had numbered responses.

So, I'm really saying nothing clear. I've been making my reads clear as **** all game honey.

And as for not too phased? I lashed out at Sataric undeservedly Here and pseudo apologised Here. Sure I didn't overdramatically bemoan my failure. But if you wanted that you got the wrong player.

Look, I'm actually fairly sure you're town, unlike Dough. So why did you say I "Said A++ without saying much" when I clearly stated reads and leans and personal opinions on things. At the SAME TIME as asking questions of people (A few good ones of Sataric actually). So where was I not doing much?

Reupdated the colors of the dead here. Perhaps Jacob would be a decent lynch today as well? Seems very Ender-ish to bus him as scum plus Trundle pushed for Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tom said:
(10:05:38 PM) Trundle: are you here
(10:05:50 PM) Tom29193: hi
(10:06:00 PM) Trundle: okay LOL
(10:06:06 PM) Trundle: Do you know the post number?
(10:06:47 PM) Tom29193: http://www.belltreeforums.com/showt...ia-Night-One&p=6266334&viewfull=1#post6266334
(10:07:16 PM) Trundle: omg
(10:07:20 PM) Trundle: I don't know how I missed that post
(10:07:43 PM) Trundle: I must have been skimming way too hard when I woke up
(10:08:04 PM) Trundle: Anyway I've been talking with Sataric and he knows my position and everything
(10:08:06 PM) Tom29193: probs
(10:08:18 PM) Tom29193: you're not a power role that's visiting him are you
(10:08:18 PM) Trundle: I also trust Ayaya
(10:08:21 PM) Trundle: nope
(10:08:27 PM) Tom29193: ic
(10:08:30 PM) Trundle: And zoolka
(10:08:36 PM) Trundle: I have an interesting thing
(10:08:39 PM) Trundle: that has happened this game
(10:08:56 PM) Trundle: do you want to know what it is?
(10:10:08 PM) Tom29193: What's so interesting?
(10:10:25 PM) Trundle: So I'm pretty certain you're town from how you've been posting so far
(10:10:29 PM) Trundle: So I'll go out and say this
(10:10:41 PM) Trundle: Zoolka is third party lover and chose me and the person they love
(10:10:52 PM) Tom29193: lmao I can see that
(10:11:06 PM) Trundle: When I asked why they chose me they said
(10:11:09 PM) Tom29193: I was wondering why you trust someone who hasn't really contributed much
(10:11:25 PM) Trundle: "I knew I cannot choose Sataric. and you just stood out somehow for me ;)"
(10:11:36 PM) Trundle: HAHAHA I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT THAT MEANT
(10:11:37 PM) Tom29193: true love
(10:11:51 PM) Tom29193: maybe you both love fe
(10:12:00 PM) Trundle: no idea lol
(10:12:06 PM) Trundle: anyway
(10:12:08 PM) Tom29193: I'm guessing you guys have a QT then?
(10:12:11 PM) Trundle: yes
(10:12:43 PM) Tom29193: Do you die if they do? And do they die if you do?
(10:12:47 PM) Trundle: here's the thing
(10:12:55 PM) Trundle: If either of us die, zoolka loses
(10:13:03 PM) Trundle: But it doesn't affect me at all as far as I know
(10:13:12 PM) Trundle: But it seems zoolka isn't really sharing exactly what happens to the other person
(10:13:22 PM) Trundle: Sataric thinks if one dies, the other will turn into an SK
(10:13:32 PM) Tom29193: So Sataric knows?
(10:13:36 PM) Trundle: yeap
(10:13:47 PM) Trundle: zoolka seems really weird though with one thing
(10:13:51 PM) Trundle: at one point they said
(10:14:13 PM) Trundle: hold on i'm reading
(10:14:42 PM) Trundle: "so actually, would be good to keep me alive, because otherwise you can be in danger."
(10:14:46 PM) Trundle: I don't know what this means
(10:15:02 PM) Trundle: I'm kinda wondering if they are a mafia lover
(10:18:07 PM) Tom29193: Maybe? That seems like a weird thing to say given for the most part lovers aren't mafia aligned
(10:18:25 PM) Tom29193: So unless Dolby is putting his own flair on the role, it ought to just be third party
(10:18:29 PM) Trundle: but it has happened in TBT mafia before actually
(10:18:54 PM) Tom29193: do you remember which one
(10:19:10 PM) Trundle: I was reading the mafia earlier I can try to find it again
(10:19:39 PM) Tom29193: Oh Siren's Call
(10:20:09 PM) Trundle: yea
(10:20:18 PM) Tom29193: Heh Sataric was it
(10:20:34 PM) Trundle: that's the funny part
(10:20:44 PM) Tom29193: I don't understand why they would imply that you'd be in danger though
(10:20:48 PM) Trundle: I know
(10:20:54 PM) Tom29193: Unless your alignment changed you'd ultimately lose
(10:21:11 PM) Trundle: I felt after reading that like they were just pressuring me to keep quiet about this game
(10:21:17 PM) Trundle: felt more like a threat than anything
(10:21:17 PM) Tom29193: And if they were a mafia lover they ought to be trying to seem like a typical lover
(10:22:21 PM) Trundle: mhm
(10:22:27 PM) Trundle: so who are your top scumreads atm
(10:22:52 PM) Tom29193: Sataric is mostly rubbing me wrong at the moment
(10:22:59 PM) Tom29193: I still have doubts of Trojan
(10:23:17 PM) Tom29193: Salt Mentos seems pretty aggressive
(10:23:31 PM) Trundle: I didn't follow the Trojan crap early game and they've been super passive since
(10:24:13 PM) Tom29193: Honestly the behavior change bugs me and I don't know if he's legitimately trying to be a better player or if he's being coached by someone
(10:24:42 PM) Trundle: yeah
(10:24:53 PM) Trundle: EnderWiggin's behavior has been super weird
(10:24:55 PM) Trundle: He seems nervous
(10:25:53 PM) Tom29193: Yeah
(10:26:06 PM) Tom29193: I think he's waiting on me to post reads to use as frame bait
(10:36:25 PM) Tom29193: so why do you trust aya btw
(10:36:58 PM) Trundle: just from posts, I have agreed on moooost points she has made so far
(10:37:44 PM) Trundle: looks like pretty similar behaviour to last game where sat and her had a QT
(10:38:25 PM) Trundle: + it's fairly easy to see she wouldn't be adding so much to conversations if she was scum because it would just increase her chances of being caught
(10:42:07 PM) Tom29193: I think she's smart enough to realize if she doesn't contribute enough people would consider it sus
(10:42:28 PM) Trundle: yeah she is definitely
(10:42:47 PM) Tom29193: you said you were a townie right
(10:42:56 PM) Trundle: no i haven't claimed at all
(10:43:11 PM) Tom29193: oh i must be misremembering then

Apologies on the time stamps. That was from N1.

WHYYY COULDNT I LIVE JUST ONE MORE DAY. this is the first time I've been killed in a game before </3

good luck town, I believe in you guys :)

I don't see why the suspicion on Trojan is there. I'm going to vote no lynch for now to show my disapproval of this lynch although I will very likely change it before voting is up.

I contacted Sataric last night (mostly during D1 actually) and we talked about SarasaKat mostly but EnderWiggin some too. While I completely agree that his posts have been very dodgy, Sataric and I speculated that if Sarasa was town, then Ender likely was too. The reasoning for this is that EnderWiggin seemed to hold no ties to anyone in his posts other than his opinion on the vote late D1. I do not believe it was scummy for him to follow his own reads on town SarasaKat and switch his vote over to Ness. It seems more like a pro town play to me. What seems scummy to me is all the people who jumped on Ness with him with no reasoning. It is possible the mafia had already read Ness as blue and were ready to jump on the opportunity.

I'm going to go back and read through a bit more. I want to hear from Jacob.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Full list of people who voted for Ness:
EnderWiggin
Minties
Panda1376
Sarasakat

Sarasa is dead. I feel like Panda might have just voted Ness to avoid getting lynched in any way she could. Minties is a pretty weird vote. She was originally on Sarasa but switched after Ender posted about Ness. Minties, did you ever comment on your vote? If not, could you share why you voted? I feel like discussing the vote would have been more beneficial to town then suddenly switching the topic to Tom, who was not very relevant by the end of Day 1's discussion. It seems to me like you are trying to switch topics to another near blind vote, instead of discussing what we have. I may be wrong, but it seems suspicious to me. I had originally town read you, and I still think you are likely town, but would you share your thoughts on your vote?

I'm actually really having doubts about my reads earlier in the game on Minties in general. I feel like I might be biased though because I have been in contact with Tom this game. He never mentioned too much about Minties in PMs except a few side comments as far as I remember. And brb I am doing stuff gtg I will finish this later

I don't understand the issue here. It seems everyone in this game thinks Jacob is scum. So unless all his team is hiding, it seems like town figured him out and mafia wants to bus him. Why don't we just lynch Jacob? He has evaded any post on him with "lol I'm gonna go hang out with my friends because I'm super cool". He has not contributed towards the game at all.

Also, I was leaning towards Ender as scum with m3ow's post (even though 3/4 of it was pretty weak and meaningless), but if the host confirms he can't share the QT, I am willing to give him another day. We probably have a DT (we already know there is a jack too) who could inspect him over the night. Solid plan everyone? Vote Jacob, inspect Ender?

I'm excited to see the video. Please deliver when it happens.

Refutations:
1. No lynch vote was pretty much a placeholder, I said I was very likely to change it and I never said it was in the best interest of us townfolk to no lynch. I mentioned it as a last resort (there were already blue softclaims, time was running out, and no one was voting) rather than a recommendation.
2. I didn't read much when Trojan was highlight, hence my condusion. I didn't see why he was getting votes, I still don't know why he was suspected at all. He never did anything as far as I know.
3. My insistence on Ender being town was not uncalled for in any way. Ender had been patting me on the back all game and called me out as town at least 3 times so I figured he had to be town from the amount we "agreed". The exact same thing happened to me in a recent mafia with Dolby when I was town and Dolby flipped scum after heavily defending me.
4. You compared a lot of posts from a game I was completely tuned out in to a current game, and also the mafia game I did my best in so far because it so closely resembled my normal town play. I don't think it's valid for you to compare those and use it as evidence especially because my gameplay has been intentional different every time so people can't compare my posts to determine whether or not I'm mafia like you just did (If you read older games you will see this happened way too often).

I am quite certain my defense is very solid, please let me know if I failed to answer anything properly.

Ultimately everyone Trundle has casted suspicion on has died, leaving me, Minties, Trojan and Jacob as the soul survivors. For now I trust that myself and Diet Mentos have town's best interests at heart while Jacob and Trojan are extremely iffy.

Ultimately everyone Trundle has casted suspicion on has died, leaving me, Minties, Trojan and Jacob as the soul survivors. For now I trust that myself and Diet Mentos have town's best interests at heart while Jacob and Trojan are extremely iffy.

Please explain why this makes me iffy? I dont really understand

Still at work, please consider lynching Trojan or Jacob today. Trojans massive playstyle change is likely due to Ender coaching him.

Back