• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Closed Opal's Opalescent Ornaments

2021121716241800_s.jpg

After a minute several days of adventuring to Harvs' Island into the harsh wilderness, I located my target. And, finally, after like five minutes of waiting for the blasted bird to actually face me hours of waiting, as still as I could, not making a sound out of fear of frightening the bird away, I finally managed to take my picture.
2021121716241300_s.jpg
And here's a bonus picture of me attempting to wear camouflage to better hide from my subject. Unfortunately, I neglected to realize that green camouflage in winter doesn't really work as intended. Also, it's made of glowing moss, so maybe that was my first problem.

Here's my ornament! When winter comes around, one of the things that remind me the most is snow falling outside during the night while I'm asleep with Stitches, who I have a plushie of. 😌
I had to spend a few minutes adjusting the angles and zoom because the filter makes things look weird if you don't get it right LOL.

2021121721101400-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

2021121721102800-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Here's my ornament! When winter comes around, one of the things that remind me the most is snow falling outside during the night while I'm asleep with Stitches, who I have a plushie of. 😌
I had to spend a few minutes adjusting the angles and zoom because the filter makes things look weird if you don't get it right LOL.

I love Stitches. He's one villager I'll never let leave my main town. I need to get a plushy of him someday. And Merengue.

This was a really cute and creative idea for making ornaments! I had been using the fish-eye lens mostly for funny pictures of my bestie before this. Hahaha.

Anyway, here's my ornament entry. I've been trying to get the snowboys to line up the way I wanted for a few days, but I finally got what I was going for! I would have waited to take a day shot for brighter colors, but then the snowboys would have gone through another stage of melting.

AaaaOrnamentforTBT.jpg

Without filter:

AaaaOrnamentforTBTMain.jpg

Back