• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

just spent 2 hours on trying to get Whitney out of the campsite and she never even gave me a game.... go die

- - - Post Merge - - -

cycling on

- - - Post Merge - - -

Agnes the Goddess of Burnt Bacon.... womp
Drift moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Tia the Goddess of ceremony in boxes! 100 TBT or 4 million IGB
Friga moved in

your thread is so entertaining lol.

just spent 2 hours on trying to get Whitney out of the campsite and she never even gave me a game.... go die
is it just me or do the popular villagers like know their worth and purposely take FOREVER to decide to move in. i swear. if i invite a lurked tier 3-6 immediately they agree, but tier 1-2's take 30 mins or more of spam chatting.

yikes tho 2 hours. thats a struggle.

your thread is so entertaining lol.

is it just me or do the popular villagers like know their worth and purposely take FOREVER to decide to move in. i swear. if i invite a lurked tier 3-6 immediately they agree, but tier 1-2's take 30 mins or more of spam chatting.

yikes tho 2 hours. thats a struggle.

Yeah I was getting so pissed.... I just got over it, and it was never even close... Tia and Skye both came out the campsite and took vastly less time. I actually didn't even recognize when Tia agreed... Then I realized at one point she was talking about not knowing where to put her house.

Glad someone gets a chuckle out of my antics too :D

Sometime I just check here even though I got everyone because it's just so funny and I like to see what goddess are the animals
:p

Eloise the Goddess of Mustard in boxes
Canberra moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie in boxes! the goddess of flower meadows
Kidd moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Rosie for 100 TBT or 4 million IGB

Zenxolu is going to adopt her, they were technically first only four million is fine

- - - Post Merge - - -

oh no! Zenxolu come back

I still have Rosie available for the first offerer.... I haven't heard back from Zenxolu

Can I reserve Skye? If she isn't already reserved:)

she is strangely not already reserved.... when the day I got her she had like at least 3 people post saying they were looking for her! (hence why I wrote saying make sure you are looking into the threads because cyclers aren't gonna go out there way to tell yo about high priced villagers, because I wasn't about to contact like 3 people) ahem sorry for my rant....

any way I applaud you for being proactive!

Reserves are 25 TBT and then its 150 TBT or 6 million IGB when she goes into boxes

Can I reserve Skye? If she isn't already reserved:)

she is strangely not already reserved.... when the day I got her she had like at least 3 people post saying they were looking for her! (hence why I wrote saying make sure you are looking into the threads because cyclers aren't gonna go out there way to tell yo about high priced villagers, because I wasn't about to contact like 3 people) ahem sorry for my rant....

any way I applaud you for being proactive!

Reserves are 25 TBT and then its 150 TBT or 6 million IGB when she goes into boxes since she is Tier 1

Last edited:
Yyeeaaahh!! Yeah I'm surprised she isn't reserved! Sending TBT now! :):)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hahha don't worry your rant was funny xD

I will probably cycle tomorrow, but like I said about my reserves, you only have to respond to my PMs about setting up a pick up time within 24 hours, so make sure you log on once a day at least... oh yeahI will probably try to get her out tomorrow as I am traveling out of town monday through thursday.... I need to mark that about not taking any more reserves

- - - Post Merge - - -

Yeah if I don't see anyone around from 10am - 10:30am for Rosie I will void her and try to get Skye out for you

- - - Post Merge - - -

so anyone posting after this come back 10AM - 10:30AM EST for Rosie or she will be voided

I'm off all day tomorrow so I'll be ready when she is ready to move :D thanks again !

Chief the God of thievery in boxes! Joey moved in! Chief selling for 100 TBT or 4 million IGB will be around doing the egg hunt

Back