• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

hello :3 you may give Genji to somebody else, I don't think I'll be able to get him right now unfortunately, as I have to go to sleep :( anyways best of luck cycling and thank you anyways :)

hello :3 you may give Genji to somebody else, I don't think I'll be able to get him right now unfortunately, as I have to go to sleep :( anyways best of luck cycling and thank you anyways :)

he will not be voided for a little bit, hopefully we can meet up tomorrow! I am available all day

Genji adopted! and added Fenix to the list! will resume cycling in just a moment

- - - Post Merge - - -

Big Top the God of Belly flops in boxes! Rosie moved in

Leonardo the God of Inventions in boxes....
Marcel Moved in, Chester is moving in after I fought for him in the campsite.... both of General Leo's villagers.... what a great coincidence!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre the Uchi deer in boxes! Goddess of the forest!
She is tier 4! 50 TBT or 2 million IGB

Last edited:
Ch?vre the Goddess of Goat's Cheese in boxes! 75 TBT or 3 million IGB
Teddy moved in....

Leonardo the God of Inventions in boxes....
Marcel Moved in, Chester is moving in after I fought for him in the campsite.... both of General Leo's villagers.... what a great coincidence!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre the Uchi deer in boxes! Goddess of the forest!
She is tier 4! 50 TBT or 2 million IGB

I JUST saw your messages! Am I too late?

Back