• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Cycling Olympus Cycling 20 TBT per adoption

no! I have both still in town... leaving up Ch?vre still as I am gonna be out for the night....lemme know if you wanna reserve them and make sure you read over the reserve rules too

- - - Post Merge - - -

yup!

I'd like to reserve Marcel please! I'll send the 25 TBT now.

Bump.... trying to cycle now

- - - Post Merge - - -

Julian the God of Sparkles in boxes! selling for 150 TBT or 7 million IGB

Astrid the Goddess of horoscopes in boxes!
Skye moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hi! Could I adopt Vladimir? <3

I'm sorry, I auto void tier 6s and Tier 5s.... I post a lot saying to please post those you are lurking for ahead of time, so I know when to pause speed cycling

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn;t have Astrid listed on my current roster, but upon looking at the LF thread it deosnt look like anyone is searching her so I will void her.....
Also Cheri wasn't in my town anymore, sorry ashnoona

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marcel the God of Mimes! Reserved for General Leo!
Curlose moved in

hi, do you do reserves? if so could I reserve Skye (i can pay a reservation fee) ? if not i can just lurk for her :)

Astrid the Goddess of horoscopes in boxes!
Skye moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry, I auto void tier 6s and Tier 5s.... I post a lot saying to please post those you are lurking for ahead of time, so I know when to pause speed cycling

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn;t have Astrid listed on my current roster, but upon looking at the LF thread it deosnt look like anyone is searching her so I will void her.....
Also Cheri wasn't in my town anymore, sorry ashnoona

- - - Post Merge - - -

Marcel the God of Mimes! Reserved for General Leo!
Curlose moved in

I'll be on for the rest of the night for Marcel. Added your code,ready when you are.

May I lurk for Benedict, please? :3

yup! adding you

- - - Post Merge - - -

Voiding Rocket the Goddess of tomboyish tendencies
Eloise moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anicotti the Goddess of Italian Dessert
Tia moved in

- - - Post Merge - - -

Teddy the God of Bare Bears in boxes.... I think I've ever seen him in maybe 1 signature, so I feel comfortable voiding him
Chief moved in

Lucy the Pork Goddess in boxes! Agnes moved back in, pretty sure I had her before

Back