• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Ω Axel's GFX Dump Thread Ω

Axeler137

SPACESHIP
Bells
October Birthstone (Opal)
September Birthstone (Sapphire)
Popsicle (TBT Beach Party)
Ice Cream Swirl (TBT Beach Party)
August Birthstone (Peridot)
July Birthstone (Ruby)
ど
う
森
Alright so, thanks to WonderK and participating in the SOTW contest, I have started creating a bunch of graphics. Then, I made a bunch while on vacation. I figured I post them here and get feedback on how to improve! Please leave feedback here and even request something so I have something to work on! Thanks guys!

Disclaimer: These are all originally made by me. Please ask for permission if you, for whatever reason, want to us it.

----------------------------------

* = Favorites
a3eBrewsterSiggy.png

SuperMarioGalaxy.png

MetaKnight.png

PokemonTrainer.png

Sonic.png

Hydreigon.png

Silver.png

Greninja.png

SkywardSword.png

Cap.png

SuperHuman.png

Prinplup.png

BlueBlood.png

Lucina.png

Halloween.png

CreepyVampireChick.png

FinalDraft.png

IkeBanner.png

BecauseYoureWorthit3.png

Last edited:
Wow! These look really good! :)
I can't critique them because I'm still learning and still kinda suck, but I think you've done a really good job on all of these :3
I think my favourite is your submission for SOTW, hehe. He's just so hipster :cool:

wow i really like your stuff!!! YOURE ON TO SOME GOOD STUFF HERE MAN KEEP IT UP!!!

Thanks guys!

Here's a couple more.

Silver.png

Greninja.png

I'm trying to figure out how to make fonts look nice and work with vectors.

Overall, neat and clean. You really have a good sense of "flow" in your tags. That's usually a difficult concept to get down. There's some definite room for improvement GFX wise. Looking forward to seeing you improve.

Oh thanks guys! Haha.

@BerryPop:
I use a bunch of them (ie. I just looked up a bunch on the Internet and started to test them.)
Erm, I found a lot on Deviantart (search: gimp brushes). And stuff like that.

@WonderK:
Senpai. -bows- Thanks for the comments. Do you have any suggestions and/or tips for me to work towards? I don't want to exactly emulate your style, but I'm just looking for ways to improve!

Work on depth and lighting. Those are the fundamentals of a great signature. I'll give you some of my PSD files so you can learn what I do.

I would love them! Only thing is I don't have Photoshop so I have no idea how I would be able to open it.

Since WonderK gave me some very helpful PSD's, I made this in the meantime:
Z0o6Hy.png

I really don't fully like it, but I was trying some new stuff with lighting and fractals.
I have yet to completely comprehend C4D's... one day...

Alright. After checking out the wonderful GFX Resource thread and downloading a bunch more stuff, this is what I came up with this time.
SkywardSword.png

Any thoughts, suggestions, questions, etc.?

Alright, I had some time to make another siggy. This one isn't a favorite, but I tried some smudging and vectors to just get a feel for them.
Cap.png

Any and all feedback is wanted and appreciated!

Great stuff, love the WonderK GFX revolution here whoooo<3

Hope to see all these great galleries fill up with more GFX:D

Back