• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Let us translate! [Animal Crossing: New Leaf Translation Thread]

Really loving the translations Saratoga/Mattmagician. Do you think you could use something besides Comic Sans though? :p Not the best font in the world.

I've been using Comic Sans because it looks most similar to the original text/style of AC.

Plus nobody likes it.

(If you give me another font suggestion, I'll deff. consider it, haha)

I've been using Comic Sans because it looks most similar to the original text/style of AC.

Plus nobody likes it.

I like it! And anyway, thanks SO much for you two's (sarratoga) hard work in translating! It has been very appreciated!

Can you translate these, I am just curious to what there names are(Obviously you know the one is Kapp'n)and I want to see if it gives any information about what their duty on the island is.
1-9.png
2-7.png
3-6.png
4-5.png

Can you translate these, I am just curious to what there names are(Obviously you know the one is Kapp'n)and I want to see if it gives any information about what their duty on the island is.
1-9.png
2-7.png
3-6.png
4-5.png

We're getting to these, don't worry :> They'll be soon. Lots of stuff in a queue.

Plus nobody likes it.

I LIKE Comic Sans. I've never understood why people don't. LOL

And if you will ever need help editing, I could. But I can't translate >.<

The last 2 are already worked out. :> Just working on some more stuff. (Last one is basic info)

The others, I'm not sure. We'll have to see :>

Thanks for translating. Instead of me hating to read stuff because of spoilers, I actually like reading it without weird Japanese everywhere >_>

Plus nobody likes it.

There's a font called "Fink Heavy" that you could use.

I would like to know if there are an new Fish, Bugs, Furniture, Paintings, and Fossils in AC:JO.
If you could find and translate that stuff for me it would be great.
Please and Thank You, Great Editor Matt and The Great Translator (sorry name escapes me).

I would like to know if there are an new Fish, Bugs, Furniture, Paintings, and Fossils in AC:JO.
If you could find and translate that stuff for me it would be great.
Please and Thank You, Great Editor Matt and The Great Translator (sorry name escapes me).

Psst ---- Great Translator Saratoga :)

I, too, have been enjoying all of the wonderful translation work :)

Back