Bell Tree Direct - 3.20.21 - New Horizons' 1 Year and Coming Soon on TBT...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?

Last edited:
hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question. you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?
for me it would honestly prob be my glam feather, cause I love my wah eggs but the glam feather is just the epitome of everything that is awesome and absolutely gorgeous 😍

hello everyone, good evening. back at it again with another collectible question: you only get 1 collectible that you cannot sell/give away. what is it?

leave it to tokki to always leave us entertained. 😌 sskjsks this is a no brainer for me - crescent-moon wand ftw! it’s not tradable anyways but it’s genuinely my favourite collectible and i want one so so bad. definitely hope to see it return as an event prize or even a raffle prize one day. 🀞🏻

My favourite egg is the Dreamy Easter Egg.
1616805760143.png
It's the last collectible I need for my dream lineup and I hope to have one soonℒ️.

My prized possession is my animated shooting star! Genuinely thought I didn't win anything during 2020's TBT Fair, and then I realized there was one more result section for one of the drawing contests at the very end of the post, and I just so happened to be there. Definitely one of the best "aha!" moments :)

That's a tough one. I would say either my Aurora Sky because it's so pretty and I love everything about it or the Tetris Grid because I live for Tetris and wish I had been around back when those were given out as prizes.

Of the ones I own, my nightmare egg, hands down, always, forever. I will always want more of them, but will always be extremely grateful for the one that I have. Of the ones I don't own, probably the crescent moon glow wand. I love it!

not me coming up with like,, 3 easter egg design ideas when that might not even be the event. 😭🀣
Same, I spent the past 2 days buying various crafting supplies that would cover any of the 4 designs I considered before landing on one that may not even come to fruition. Lol

Aaa such a hard question. I really love all my collectibles, but I think the one would be my Dark Candy. I really was genuinely ecstatic when I received it (wish I screenshot my reaction, literally the one time I would keyboard spam in all caps haha), it’s super special to me. It’s the catalyst for my current obsession with collectibles and I made a silly OC out of it (a little adventurer with a tiny sword haha).

so excited to see what the wonderful staff have in store for us today! they always have something up their sleeve, man do you guys ever catch a break πŸ˜…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back