• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.

Leif's Labyrinth - Now Open!

Mistreil

🎈
Staff
Project Staff
Artist
Bells
Smash Ball
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Sweet Heart Balloon
Sweet Bunny Balloon
Inky
Rainbow Crescent Moon
Heart of the Forest
Enchanted Bloom
Enchanted Butterfly Glow Wand
Rainbow Moon Jellyfish
1659645190717.png

"What a happy tree! ... Huh? Trees... trees everywhere... Oh- heya, my friend! Do you mind lending me a hand? I can't seem to find my way out of this lovely place, so..."

You're heading out of the forest anyways, so perhaps you should accompany Leif on the way. Who knows, maybe he'll even give you some tickets as thanks!

How to Participate 🌳

Play through this maze game and find the goal. The goal will look like a colourful ring of mushrooms, as seen in the image below. Stepping onto the goal will provide you with a redemption code.

1661035575888.png

Controls:
  • PCs: Arrow keys
  • Mobile devices: Swipe (and hold after swiping)

Once you've found the code, click the Ticket amount from your sidebar or profile, and enter the code in the "Redeem" box as shown below. Make sure to type it in all caps and with no spaces or symbols in place of "CODEGOESHERE".

1661035582015.png

Once you've redeemed the code: that's all! Enjoy your 10 tickets, and well done in escaping the forest!

🌳 Play the game here! 🌳
Note: The game will save your progress automatically, so long as cookies are not blocked.

Rules 🌳

• This event should be done individually, so please do not work with other members.
  • Don't share or post hints on or off the forums.
  • You may discuss the event in this thread, but please do not provide solutions/hints in any way! Things like "turn left and walk until ..." or "At some point you have to ..." are not okay.
    • Screenshots are fine, so long as you don't talk about how to get to the pictured area or whether it's involved in the path to the goal.
  • If you're found to be cheating in other ways, you may have your currency removed, be banned from the remainder of the fair, or be banned from future events.
This event is not a competition! There is no prize for redeeming first, so take your time with it!

Patch Notes 🌳

If any adjustments are made to the game, they will be listed below. These changes should not affect the goal of the game or the path to it: if you've finished the maze, you do not need to replay it. These will likely be for bug fixes.

If you run into any problems while playing through the game, please send a PM to Mistreil!

Last edited:
‘This week’s maze’? Does that mean there’s more than one maze to solve?

Thank you for all of your excitement 🙏
I will anxiously await the many bug reports that will probably come in, among other things.

1661036282381.png

It's fun I promise. @LaBelleFleur can vouch for me.

‘This week’s maze’? Does that mean there’s more than one maze to solve?
... Oops. Nope, there's only one round!

That was a leftover from a earlier revision of the event where I was going to have weekly mazes! But instead you get one single maze which is... both kinder and crueler in equal parts. ♥
(This seems to be a regular occurrence for me. I need to proofread better. Or so I say, but I likely will keep making the same mistake.)

Can't wait to get started and play this! Really hoping if I get super lost, there will be some sort of reset option, lol. Guess I'll find out...

the walk cycle, perspective, and fact that borders are just endless trees gives me some very heavy early like gen1/2 pokemon vibes

that was fun (though i do wish the walking was faster, but that might just be a browser game limitation that can't be fixed)

also, feels like there should be some music too

I keep going in circles 😭 Round and round and round and round... But it's super cute!! 😍 Thank you so much for putting it together!

Reactions: oak
10 minutes and plenty of dead ends later, i’ve officially finished the maze and redeemed the code! 🥳💪🏻 your games are always a treat to play through, @Mistreil, and the graphics are always so cute, too! the pixelated leif and gnomes were adorable. ☺️ thanks for another great game!!

That was fun! I really hope we have an event like that again!

Back