A player held festival: The stardew valley and NH flower fest!

Sgt.Groove

Annona, Rollinia, Asimina, Duguetia. Look em' up!
Bells
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Purple Violet
White Violet
Red Lily
Red Lily
Red Lily
Hello everyone! Today I'm posting an attempt at a player held festival, a mock forum event.

To enter, all you have to do is post your take on a flower themed area in either Stardew valley or ACNH.
You may make an entry in both but cannot win both. The winners will be determined through two rounds of player held voting. The first to determine the finalists, then the votes for the top 3.

The awards are as follows
1st place in either category: Your choice between a red or pink carnation.
2nd place: the other carnation 1st place didn't pick.
3rd place: A red carnation for the stardew valley entry, a pink carnation for the ACNH entry.

Rules:
For stardew valley:
1) No using the desert, quarry or island. To keep this fair a new farm should be able to enter.
2) You must include a 2nd screenshot with your username in game.
For ACNH:
1) The entry photo must be taken at your island.
2) You must include a 2nd screenshot with your username in game.

Screenshots using a phone are allowed for this.
All entries must be submitted by June 20th, the official first day of Summer.

As a side note, input on this and how I can improve such an event would be great! I'd like to give players a fun side task while waiting for forum events, if this goes well I'd love to host better more thought out events.

Ooo, I had been looking forward to this! I may have to participate soon. 👀

I love that I have motivation to grow flowers again -- June seems so far away but the deadline is less than 2 months! I am getting back into Stardew, but I don't know much about growing crops and flowers, so I will have to look into it, lol. I clearly only played for adventuring and wooing the NPCs...

I really want to give this a try, I hope I'll have enough free time and creativity ^^

Back