• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Gavin has not been pressing Antonio at all and instantly jumped at the chance to claim being cleared

- - - Post Merge - - -

IF ITS ****ING LINKED WHY DONT YOU JUST ****ING GD LYNCH ME RIGHT ****ING NOW HERE ILL VOTE MY ****ING SELF SO YOU CAN HAVE A HEADSTART I QUIT

you ok dude? It's just a game and no, we're not lynching you, we're lynching the fake cop and then you.

Gavin has not been pressing Antonio at all and instantly jumped at the chance to claim being cleared

- - - Post Merge - - -

you ok dude? It's just a game and no, we're not lynching you, we're lynching the fake cop and then you.
NO IM NOT OK I TRYY HARDEST AND THATS APPARENTLY NOT ENOUGH IM DONE

Ok i believe i calmed down...again...please everyone im having a hard couple of days JUST PLEASE at least stop being asses. Now since i really dont know how to start i think im open for questioning to help clear me name

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized i said me instead of my

Ok i believe i calmed down...again...please everyone im having a hard couple of days JUST PLEASE at least stop being asses. Now since i really dont know how to start i think im open for questioning to help clear me name

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just realized i said me instead of my

hey I realize you're going through a stressful time and I'm sorry about that. But that's not going to change my opinion of your alignment this game.

Does that mean I hate you or think you're a bad mafia player? Absolutely not. You are a very special and gifted person. But your buttons have been pressed here and I apologize if I played any part in that. I believe in you! But that doesn't mean I can't do my job here

I think the best way to clear my name is to step back and get a little organized here so everyone this is the problem BOTH antonio and punchy claimed detective...on one side Antonio claimed detective and said he searched me and got town
With punchy he searched cal/evan and also got town. Is this correct so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell with it ill just assume someone said yes

I think the best way to clear my name is to step back and get a little organized here so everyone this is the problem BOTH antonio and punchy claimed detective...on one side Antonio claimed detective and said he searched me and got town
With punchy he searched cal/evan and also got town. Is this correct so far?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hell with it ill just assume someone said yes

giphy.gif

- - - Post Merge - - -

ugh gif didn't work

https://media.giphy.com/media/jFzjaNGjGzeeY/giphy.gif

If antonio gets lynched and flips mafia...a mislynch will also occur.
If he flips town do we go after punchy i assume?

If antonio gets lynched and flips mafia...a mislynch will also occur.
If he flips town do we go after punchy i assume?

how would a mislynch happen if antonio is mafia? Are you referring to when you are subsequently lynched?

and yes, if Antonio is the real cop, we instalynch punchy

how would a mislynch happen if antonio is mafia? Are you referring to when you are subsequently lynched?

and yes, if Antonio is the real cop, we instalynch punchy

Yes I'm referring me when you mislynch me

Yes I'm referring me when you mislynch me

ok, so your job now is to convince us that Antonio is framing you. Because the main argument against you at this moment is that Antonio is clearing you because you are his scummate. So when Antonio flips scum, I hope you understand you are in a very precarious position. I'd advise you begin persuading us now as opposed to post-Antonio mortem because afterwards your credibility will be very shaky

- - - Post Merge - - -

would fake cop Antonio feel the need to inno a random townie at this point in the game? Of course he wouldn't

ok, so your job now is to convince us that Antonio is framing you. Because the main argument against you at this moment is that Antonio is clearing you because you are his scummate. So when Antonio flips scum, I hope you understand you are in a very precarious position. I'd advise you begin persuading us now as opposed to post-Antonio mortem because afterwards your credibility will be very shaky

Well what kind of evidence do you need

- - - Post Merge - - -

I believe I can up with an idea but itmay require my mislynch

- - - Post Merge - - -

Evan who do you trust more? Punchy or Antonio?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Nvm I'm going ahead and post my idea

- - - Post Merge - - -

OK this idea requires effort from the people I ask

- - - Post Merge - - -

Step 1. We vote no Lynch
Step 2. Vigilant will have to hold fire till night 3
Step 3. Antonio and punchy will both investigate me and will come back day 3 telling us their findings
Step 4. We mislynch me and...
WAIT A MINUTE YHIS WONT WORK WELL F**** IT I OUT OF IDEA

- - - Post Merge - - -

I hate this phone is any more do what you all want

- - - Post Merge - - -

F****** DUMB*** PHONE GO TO HE**

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm watching YouTube

Catching up and skimming the thread and boy this is juicy.

So here's what we should do: lynch between cops. You have a 50% chance of eliminating scum today and a 100% chance tomorrow, should a vig not exist and do it for us should we mislynch. If we lynch correctly here we have 1 scum vs 5 town tonight. Incorrectly, 2 scum vs 4 town.

tbh I tend to trust the first cop claim more but there felt like no reason to do it here, and having studied calamity's townplay closely as his coach, I still trust my townread of Evan and the result from Punchy, another townread of mine, feels good. Plus the whole 'can there be more than 1 VT' dumbtell was very obviously a dumbtell imo and the claiming afterwards makes this one of those rare cases of me trusting the counterclaim more than the first claim. I'm staying on my vote.

Anyone who wants to vote outside cops is scummy af imo.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also DO NOT MASSCLAIM

You should listen to me here because I've played smaller games like this that turn into near-auto-games in situations like these, and massclaiming can really screw the chances for that up.

Also this is convenient for me because I'm bringing my pops to Tenessee for father's day this weekend and I don't have to worry about anything for a good 36 hours. Feel solid about Antonio being scum and working on remaining scum from there between only three people. I think remainder is Ghost or Locket tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if Punchy caught Ghost as scum after only one post at the beginning of this game I'm impressed.

Also this is convenient for me because I'm bringing my pops to Tenessee for father's day this weekend and I don't have to worry about anything for a good 36 hours. Feel solid about Antonio being scum and working on remaining scum from there between only three people. I think remainder is Ghost or Locket tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also if Punchy caught Ghost as scum after only one post at the beginning of this game I'm impressed.

I can't wait till your disappointed

Just woke up! I have student orientation so I'll be on and off.

Punchy, cal was protecting you early on in the game. Why did you read cal over everyone else?

Back