• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

You were in Ships to Port and there were tons of VTs. Them having unique names doesn't correlate to them being different roles because of it.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Ghost why are you concerned with placeholder voting when you won't be modkilled until end of Day 3 in theory?
I don't recall ships listing all the roles in the main thread and just because this isn't my first time playing doesn't mean I'm a professional.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Also good morning c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I just had to clarify this because I wasn't positive. It's better to ask then to be unsure.

oh no :eek:

I'm about to go to bed but didn't someone state they were town as well? I'll go look for the post in the morning but it's time for me to sleep.

This. Did you use the same roles on multiple people? Can I ask that?

1. The "oh no :eek:" seems like a very fake reaction
2. Soooo if he didn't know there could be more than one vanilla townie he's clearly not a vanilla townie :eyes:

Also you were trying to host a game a while back? And you don't know Vanilla Townie is the filler role that many people in a game will have? Not buying this dumbtell.

ok everyone i have gotten my act together and im ready to play

I will like to claim as dude who could get people's alignment (I'll have to look at my private message to get the role name later but I'm out with my biological mom having an amazing day so I'll be out for most of today) because I don't want this game to end quickly like my previous game. The reason why I couldn't say anything because I would be a target to mafia because I can see their alignment if I picked them. I would like to type more but I'm busy with my mom and I don't want to waste time. I'm sowwy :c

I'll answer questions when I get back. I picked ghostkid and dolby said he's Town through dm.

Bai c:

Why did you choose to investigate ghostkid?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if he's telling the truth maybe Locket is scum and killed Bianca because Bianca susses her every game

Cus im the most scummy apparently

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i told you all im trying new things

I will like to claim as dude who could get people's alignment (I'll have to look at my private message to get the role name later but I'm out with my biological mom having an amazing day so I'll be out for most of today) because I don't want this game to end quickly like my previous game. The reason why I couldn't say anything because I would be a target to mafia because I can see their alignment if I picked them. I would like to type more but I'm busy with my mom and I don't want to waste time. I'm sowwy :c

I'll answer questions when I get back. I picked ghostkid and dolby said he's Town through dm.

Bai c:

clearing your partner huh? nice job

I jest. I'll tentatively unvote for now. don't know if I believe this claim but in lieu of a counterclaim I kinda have to.

So thats antonio townlocked imo and it also clears my name whos left?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey if he's telling the truth maybe Locket is scum and killed Bianca because Bianca susses her every game

If I can recall directly the only time I was sussed by Bianca in this game was her death post (which I think it is important to say the post is edited.) That's unless you don't count the "I think everyone is scum."

When I first saw the post it didn't have the "Traitors" at the beginning and it didn't have "PS I think Locket is scum tee hee."

- - - Post Merge - - -

*correctly not directly what happened to my thought process there

Cus im the most scummy apparently

- - - Post Merge - - -

But i told you all im trying new things

So thats antonio townlocked imo and it also clears my name whos left?
Note how he 1) explains why Antonio investigated him instead of letting Antonio explain and 2) townlocks him really quickly without doubt

I ain't saying this is a setup but it's worth noting :eyes:

Although if nobody counterclaims Antonio I guess I'll have to unvote him

ok so in process of elimination scum is in
Evan/vanessa/locket/Dad

If I can recall directly the only time I was sussed by Bianca in this game was her death post (which I think it is important to say the post is edited.) That's unless you don't count the "I think everyone is scum."

When I first saw the post it didn't have the "Traitors" at the beginning and it didn't have "PS I think Locket is scum tee hee."

- - - Post Merge - - -

*correctly not directly what happened to my thought process there

I was referring to how she has sussed you in multiple other games, it's true she hadn't really gone after you in this game before she was killed

- - - Post Merge - - -

ok so in process of elimination scum is in
Evan/vanessa/locket/Dad

What about punchy

I was referring to how she has sussed you in multiple other games, it's true she hadn't really gone after you in this game before she was killed

- - - Post Merge - - -

What about punchy

I knew i was forgetting someone
Vanessa
evan
Locket
Dad
PUNCHY

- - - Post Merge - - -

This game, ghost has played differently from past games. I personally assumed it was him actually trying compared to previous games so I assumed he was just being gavin. However, since cal was sussing me for defending ghost (which I wasn't, just because he is playing mafia doesn't mean he can't be on other site. I didn't like the logic he was applying.), I thought it would be best to see if ghost was really mafia rather than calamity. He wasn't.

I'm also not trying to be disrespectful but ghost gameplay has been entirely horrible throughout the game. I feel like he's trying his best to play the game for once (compared to last game (not mine) where he drew artwork and was off topic) but it has been horrible. I like how he's putting effort in but with the mistakes he has made, wouldn't the other mafia member put a stop to this or warn him before he does something like this? If he was mafia, ofc. I'm not the best player either but it just feels like past games for ghost besides the new effort.

Anyways, Dolby said he was Town so my next look into is Dad (useless you guys want me to look into someone else, which I'm down). I feel like he's been quiet, also locket. Besides that, my sus reads were proven wrong so I have 0 idea so everyone is null besides ghost (maybe punchy?). I'm horrible at this game as well. xD

I also got to see my mom again and it was amazing. I went to golden corral and everything. Today has been great!!!! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

So many grammar mistakes, ahhhhhhj xD

This game, ghost has played differently from past games. I personally assumed it was him actually trying compared to previous games so I assumed he was just being gavin. However, since cal was sussing me for defending ghost (which I wasn't, just because he is playing mafia doesn't mean he can't be on other site. I didn't like the logic he was applying.), I thought it would be best to see if ghost was really mafia rather than calamity. He wasn't.

I'm also not trying to be disrespectful but ghost gameplay has been entirely horrible throughout the game. I feel like he's trying his best to play the game for once (compared to last game (not mine) where he drew artwork and was off topic) but it has been horrible. I like how he's putting effort in but with the mistakes he has made, wouldn't the other mafia member put a stop to this or warn him before he does something like this? If he was mafia, ofc. I'm not the best player either but it just feels like past games for ghost besides the new effort.

Anyways, Dolby said he was Town so my next look into is Dad (useless you guys want me to look into someone else, which I'm down). I feel like he's been quiet, also locket. Besides that, my sus reads were proven wrong so I have 0 idea so everyone is null besides ghost (maybe punchy?). I'm horrible at this game as well. xD

I also got to see my mom again and it was amazing. I went to golden corral and everything. Today has been great!!!! C:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Don't announce who you're going to investigate you'll just get roleblocked if a roleblocker exists

Don't announce who you're going to investigate you'll just get roleblocked if a roleblocker exists

oh ****, I forgot ;(

- - - Post Merge - - -

I also got Netflix

- - - Post Merge - - -

I feel very talkative atm. I should stop, I'm sorry. I'll be back tommorow since It's late. I also got student orientation tommorow.

If anyone wants to talk, contact me on Discord. I feel like talking to someone. c:

- - - Post Merge - - -

I cant say this hasnt hurt my feelings it truly has but putting that aside i rule both you due to detective and i have a extreamly strong townlean for vanessa. I belive we can win but i personally believe we have enough posts and evidence to find out the real mafia members
And from Vanessa's new townlean from me i can safely presume scum is in
Punchy
Locket
Dad
Evan

Back