• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

I cant say this hasnt hurt my feelings it truly has but putting that aside i rule both you due to detective and i have a extreamly strong townlean for vanessa. I belive we can win but i personally believe we have enough posts and evidence to find out the real mafia members
And from Vanessa's new townlean from me i can safely presume scum is in
Punchy
Locket
Dad
Evan

What in particular made you townlean me?

This probably isnt my best game so much for making everyone proud

HI IM DETECTIVE

- - - Post Merge - - -

INVESTIGATED EVAN LAST NIGHT, HE'S TOWN.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was out all night, and I forgot about mafia after school. Should we attempt a Follow-the cop strategy?

- - - Post Merge - - -

Antonio stop spilling that bs and vote him up.

oh hot damn a counterclaim

all right then, back to massing Antonio

- - - Post Merge - - -

why did you investigate me btw and not Antonio?

Was very sus of cal. I almost ISOed him but then I jus investigated you. Was going to attempt to TL you today.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Anyone not voting Antonio is sus af.

Ooooooooo dang *drinks tea*
I'm more inclined to believe Punchy for sure. He was super suspicious of Cal all last phrase so the inspection makes sense. Also as I mentioned before Antonio/Gavin did come off to me as a setup, the way Gavin instantly townlocked Antonio and was like "he investigated me because I'm super scummy" (the way he answered for him made it sound like they were working together imo, as I quoted before)
Other option is an Evan/Punchy team (I mean hey I did say Cal/Punchy in like one of my first posts because of Cal's flip-flopping stance on Punchy). Punchy tunneling Cal could've been a strong bus. But Antonio/Gavin seems more likely to me rn

Your counterclaim is awful you really think im just gonna yake you coming in here counterclaiming Then evan not even questioning your counterclaim? I believe the last two scum are none other than Punchy and evan

I only thought of Evan/Punchy in the first place because Punchy showed up 3 minutes after Evan asked where he was lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Hey Dad what do you think Evan/Punchy or Gavin/Antonio

Punchy obviously took advantage of the high sus everyone had of antonio and counterclaimed knowing dang well everyone would sheep him and evan didnt even question him except why did you vote me i belive antonio is being honest bwcause punchy just randomly came out with this

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thatd why my vote is for punchy!

- - - Post Merge - - -

i mean look they even voted a minute apart from each other this is the sussiest thing i ever did see oh and look do you all really think its a coincidence that he "investigated" evan who like i said didnt even ask the basic questions like what do you think of antonios claim not even that i swear even I KNOW this is fishy

Your counterclaim is awful you really think im just gonna yake you coming in here counterclaiming Then evan not even questioning your counterclaim? I believe the last two scum are none other than Punchy and evan
HELLO COMPLETE 180. Was I not the last person in your scumminess pool like 30 posts ago?

Would you really think I would have my partner instantly come in and inno me after asking where he went? RIGHT after I raised the possibility of Antonio clearing Gavin in a similar fashion?

really guys, really?

That was a workout

- - - Post Merge - - -

Would you really think I would have my partner instantly come in and inno me after asking where he went? RIGHT after I raised the possibility of Antonio clearing Gavin in a similar fashion?

really guys, really?

Wtf your just stealing what im saying SCUM

Antonio and Punchy Both Claiming Cop [2018, Colorized]

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

Ok either punchy or antonio are lying. GDI THIS IS SO ****ING CONFUSING

TBH if Antonio flips mafia, then Gavin should be an instalynch D4.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I'm sorry you had Antonio at the top too

well that's a given, if he's mafia that confirms you and confirms he just inno'd his partner

He has every motivation to claim cop and clear his partner right now. No way fake cop Antonio would inno a random townie. It's clear they're linked

well that's a given, if he's mafia that confirms you and confirms he just inno'd his partner

He has every motivation to claim cop and clear his partner right now. No way fake cop Antonio would inno a random townie. It's clear they're linked

IF ITS ****ING LINKED WHY DONT YOU JUST ****ING GD LYNCH ME RIGHT ****ING NOW HERE ILL VOTE MY ****ING SELF SO YOU CAN HAVE A HEADSTART I QUIT

Back