• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Mafia Korean War Mafia-Town Wins!

Antonio in the voting thread said:
##vote nolynch

I have no one that I sus atm
If you are really the cop wouldn't you sus punchy for counterclaiming you?? There can only be one cop after all

If you are really the cop wouldn't you sus punchy for counterclaiming you?? There can only be one cop after all

I have no idea what to do ;-;

I had to type some quick stuff because I'm busy with irl stuff. I'll be getting a replacement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replace me, I need to focus on other things.

I have no idea what to do ;-;

I had to type some quick stuff because I'm busy with irl stuff. I'll be getting a replacement.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replace me, I need to focus on other things.

I mean he's getting lynched so idk if you really have to bother finding a replacement Dolby

Given that Antonio has the majority of votes on him and he has expressed a desire to replace out, I am considering ending day early. I will do so in 50 minutes if no one objects

I don't object to ending early. Sorry Antonio but if you're cop, you're not playing your role right. You gotta go

A majority of players have told me they are fine with it. Ending day in the next 15 minutes

- - - Post Merge - - -

Heres-A-Stack-Of-Anti-American-Propaganda-From-North-Korea-4.jpg

Night Two

A flurry of accusations came out after Bianca's death. No one heeded her words and urgeings towards peace; each was solely focused on finding and killing those that were responsible. But soon, every single eye fell upon Antonio. He was acting guiltily, playing like he was confused, forgetting facts that he should've known, but pointing out that which he should have

"I'm Innocent!" He exclaimed. "And I have proof, I have Blue blood, I'm your political officer! You can't kill me!"

"You're a liar!" countered the room. "You aren't our officer, you have no rank"

"In fact." Accused one, "I don't think that you were even here when the war started, looks like a ROK Soldier to me, not a DPRK one"

Antonio looked desparetely around the room for help of any sort, trying to dig himself out of the hole that he dug for himself. From around the room, every single other person Then it came upon him, an idea.

"I'm out, go interrogate someone else, I have Political Officer work to do, work which can't be interfered with".

This wouldn't stand

Antonio was brutally torn up by the surrounding crowd, with his imperialist orders quickly found. He had no mercy for Bianca, and there was no mercy had for him

Antonio's Role said:
ROK Soldier(Mafia Goon)
A conscript into the weak Collaborationist Puppet regime in the south of the Joseon peninsula, you've been corrupted by capitalist and imperialist influences. Of a peasant background, you've been confined to wage slavery and every desire that you have focuses on the accumultation of money. You have no powers besides your voice and your vote, but you contribute to KP.

Night's gonna have to be accounted for somehow. Currently thinking that I'd end it at 7 PM PST tonight if I have all actions in, but I'm open to input

Not all actions have been received, so I’m gonna end night tomorrow at 7PM PST

Ok everyone this is my last post if ypu choose to belive it is up to you.
Antonio knowing i would defend him easily said that he was cop and decided to say i was town knowing i can easily be decived by people being friendly very simmilar to how i defended silver in *dramatic voice* VVANESSA'S HUNGER GAME where everyone vowing to lynch me if he flips mafia. In this game its diffrent. I was framed. I am town i will be lynched as town and the game will continue if im lynched. Which means a waste of a vote twords real scum meaning a kill tonight a mislynch tomorrow and another kill night 3

Not a huge surprise that this was a newbie scumteam.
What makes you so confident that this was a newbie mafia team? You dont have one doubt that Antonio was framing me?

Not that I'd get killed tonight but if you could indeed hold off until 7pm, wanna look into Antonio's interactions with unclear players before night end but I'm tired af and have been up for 25 hours.

Not that I'd get killed tonight but if you could indeed hold off until 7pm, wanna look into Antonio's interactions with unclear players before night end but I'm tired af and have been up for 25 hours.

Thats understandable

Back