• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

ace not being usual googoo gaga town ace or googoo gaga but in a slightly more apprehensive way town PR ace makes me think he is scum lmfao

That is the most beautiful thing I've heard, breaking the meta!
Post automatically merged:

I would like to put my fake veto in Shawo and Aerious for now
But I would also like to veto Shawo for ever becoming king.

@shawo gives us a target in this plan of yours.

I still stand by my promise to immediately lynch Ace if I flip king 0 questions asked.

I mean really, if it ever gets to the point that I'm kinged it won't be my fault anymore.

I still stand by my promise to immediately lynch Ace if I flip king 0 questions asked.

I mean really, if it ever gets to the point that I'm kinged it won't be my fault anymore.
And yet I can't be mad at you upupupupu

ok so i read thru everything and im caught up... um flip a ****in coin volt cos this **** is messy LOL.

im inclined to want to believe shawo but also rip ***** u dug ur own grave...

also i'm still not over this:

to prevent shawo claiming blue d1 and others claiming as well. green claiming is irrelevant in km and shouldn't be done. how has it brought suspicion to me LMAO

discussing my role/reasoning is a waste of d1

ok so i read thru everything and im caught up... um flip a ****in coin volt cos this **** is messy LOL.
bc it is a waste to theorize my motives when i've already explained. was a mistake bc he did it anyways. shawo claiming blue regardless should be enough to verify my reasons that it's his meta to claim blue to throw town off. pls don't come for low hanging fruit when what i tried to avoid by making a stupid play happened anyways xoxo

Back from my 9 hour shift. I think I've read up to everything so far. I'm curious to know who are volt's choices for lynch candidates and what reasons they give for them are. We're at less than 23 hours now, right?

Back from my 9 hour shift. I think I've read up to everything so far. I'm curious to know who are volt's choices for lynch candidates and what reasons they give for them are. We're at less than 23 hours now, right?

seconding this

seconding this
volt has 21 hours left to decide and doesn't need to explain thought process yet. what are your reads?

Reading up now, work has been hell tonight but two fire alarms and a drunken brawl later and we have reached peace.

I got...0 pings.

Reading up now, work has been hell tonight but two fire alarms and a drunken brawl later and we have reached peace.

I got...0 pings.

i was gonna ping u over some minor detail u said early on but decided against it. overall you've been pretty level fmpov

volt has 21 hours left to decide and doesn't need to explain thought process yet. what are your reads?
Still thinking either you (aerious) OR shawo is maf

dino was susp to me as well as fleshy but i'm not really sure lynching them seems appropriate either. i'll have to go back and read again

Glow and Ace both read as town to me so far

pretty neutral on volt still but it's probs not real productive to speculate on the current king

Still thinking either you (aerious) OR shawo is maf

dino was susp to me as well as fleshy but i'm not really sure lynching them seems appropriate either. i'll have to go back and read again

Glow and Ace both read as town to me so far

pretty neutral on volt still but it's probs not real productive to speculate on the current king
i don't think this is your first game. why are you reiterating points others have made instead of reads of your own volition?

I lost the post but that reply asking me to expand on what I said on my “read” post (quoted because I didn’t read anyone): it’s mostly just more speculation about Aerious’s role which I don’t believe is productive to add to the convo at the current time. We’ve spend enough time analyzing them for now, I think
asking bc it goes completely against this from earlier today

you mention first game on forums (but nothing about irl/quick maf), but i thought you had access to a coach. your opinions have shifted to whatever the majority is mentioning at the time and honestly it's not making any sense

Last edited:
i don't think this is your first game. why are you reiterating points others have made instead of reads of your own volition?

asking bc it goes completely against this from earlier today

you mention first game on forums (but nothing about irl/quick maf), but i thought you had access to a coach. your opinions have shifted to whatever the majority is mentioning at the time and honestly it's not making any sense
this is my first game on the forums. I don't have a coach right now, I'm just winging it. I did play town of salem a handful of times years back (middle school, i think)- I didn't think it was really relevant to mention because the set up is so different, but i've never done anything like this. I don't really see why i would need to lie about my experience...? I posted on the newb thread i wanted to join a game a few weeks back if that adds any credibility to my (lack of) experience lol
i honestly just mostly learn from experience so i decided to just throw myself in a game and hope i pick it up lol

I went back and read some past threads and posts i was suggested (either in this thread or by mod) but i'm just kind of reading and taking note of what other people point out. At the time i posted that, i didn't personally feel it was productive to further analyze you because there had already been a good bit of discussion regrading the early claim and my thoughts still don't seem to be very relevant for now

this is my first game on the forums. I don't have a coach right now, I'm just winging it. I did play town of salem a handful of times years back (middle school, i think)- I didn't think it was really relevant to mention because the set up is so different, but i've never done anything like this. I don't really see why i would need to lie about my experience...? I posted on the newb thread i wanted to join a game a few weeks back if that adds any credibility to my (lack of) experience lol
i honestly just mostly learn from experience so i decided to just throw myself in a game and hope i pick it up lol

I went back and read some past threads and posts i was suggested (either in this thread or by mod) but i'm just kind of reading and taking note of what other people point out. At the time i posted that, i didn't personally feel it was productive to further analyze you because there had already been a good bit of discussion regrading the early claim and my thoughts still don't seem to be very relevant for now
not insinuating ur lying, just trying to get a better picture bc the "new" card is a cheap mafia trick sometimes. thx for clearing my questions up tho. it's ok to change ur mind as time progresses, but i was jw how ur reasoning tied in w what u said earlier : )

It depends on what Volt's reasonings for who they want to lynch to see how I feel about them. Who ends up dead will play a part in that.

time to do some tarot reading on everyone smh

I said it

I think you are doing great I thought it were being coached honestly

It depends on what Volt's reasonings for who they want to lynch to see how I feel about them. Who ends up dead will play a part in that.
why would my reasoning play a part in your reads

d1 reads are strictly wifom bc prs haven't had a chance to act. why would you hold volt accountable for taking an action based on an educated guess? 🔍🕵️‍♀️

time to do some tarot reading on everyone smh

why would my reasoning play a part in your reads
I'd just like to know the reason for leading lynch on particular player rather than just having them end up dead with no explanation on your part.
d1 reads are strictly wifom bc prs haven't had a chance to act. why would you hold volt accountable for taking an action based on an educated guess? 🔍🕵️‍♀️
I won't hold the accountable for making a mistake D1 but I will if they decide to throw someone under the bus without giving any insight as to why they chose that person. That's why I want to know how educated their guess is.

I can't trust that volt isn't part of the mafia yet. If a maf member ends up dead from a lynch that would clear volt of any involvement in my eyes.

I got...0 pings.

I have decided I will no longer use the term 'peace' because I just had to deal with a power outage in 200-apartment building with many of them on oxygen.

I was only caught up to page 15 ;(

Time to get to reading.

Back