• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Into the MarioVerse Kingmaker- Mafia Win!

To put it into perspective, if I ever play sub-optimally I would welcome you to lynch me.

All of these setups have been designed in such a way where a PR claim works, or I was mafia that one time.

I really don't need anyone to believe my PR claim . I just need to not get lynched today and game sorts I believe.
pr claim doesn't work yet though. there's 8 townies alive. w/o pr it's all wifom

To put it into perspective, if I ever play sub-optimally I would welcome you to lynch me.

All of these setups have been designed in such a way where a PR claim works, or I was mafia that one time.

I really don't need anyone to believe my PR claim . I just need to not get lynched today and game sorts I believe.

But we that you force the doctor to protect you, if true.

2 towns claimed
3 mafias
- the day kill

now mafia has 9/15 to kill and that leaves the other pr as a target.

And if Aerious is town, their claim now is beyond useless.

And I get you, I also do crazy, but this game I'm actually trying to help solve. So I can't endorse your plan, but that dos not mean I think you are a bad player.

But we that you force the doctor to protect you, if true.

2 towns claimed
3 mafias
- the day kill

now mafia has 9/15 to kill and that leaves the other pr as a target.

And if Aerious is town, their claim now is beyond useless.

And I get you, I also do crazy, but this game I'm actually trying to help solve. So I can't endorse your plan, but that dos not mean I think you are a bad player.
yeah. i'm actually upset i claimed to deter specifically shawo's faux blue claim, just for him to claim blue anyways zz

it's now a 10/12 chance to hit pr for the mafia. shawo isn't confirmed pr. i don't like any of this

I was gonna die !!!

Dying bad!!!!!
you were gonna die bc you claimed blue for no reason when you could've just laid low

for what it's worth i don't buy his claim at all and neither should you.

ironically that says nothing about what i think his alignment is lol
Post automatically merged:

actually i'll believe it if i can figure out the haiku

for what it's worth i don't buy his claim at all and neither should you.

ironically that says nothing about what i think his alignment is lol
this. i don't buy it either and idk why volt hopped onto him actually being blue

it's now a 10/12 chance to hit pr for the mafia. shawo isn't confirmed pr. i don't like any of this

But the logical step for the doctor is to protect a claim like that, so there goes that.
Bianca's is a great example on how Remy pushed me to claim and the counterclaim party started.

also sorry i haven't been active at all but i'm catching up as we speak!!!!!!

1) What are your preferred pronouns? Also, do you have any nickname that you prefer to go by? she/her they/them, i go by guava

2) What is your timezone/schedule? pst and i should be active but i had some stuff happen yesterday/today that made me forget abt this. but i've turned on notifs x

3) How would you describe your past experience with mafia? chaotic.

4) As a king if the majority wants someone lynched that you do not will you go against it? it depends on the evidence being shown tbh. but if everyone's on board it's probably for a reason, so its unlikely i would go against it.

5) As a King how will you go about having a leadership position in general, in addition to the question above? it's my guillotine and i'll eliminate whoever i want to!!!! >:[ (/s but rlly ill just act like a judge and hear everything out very diplomatically)

At least I see it that way, making an impossible decision because if not mafia Shawo is the clear target, either now or as the nk.

btw statistics don't work like that.

The realistic outcome is I eat a roleblock and mafia kills outside.

Not to mention mafia's capable of PR reading anyways. Regardless of whether or not I'm a PR claim, all it does is change a potential kill OFF me.

So if you think I'm mafia nothings changed.
If you think I'm vt, the odds are slightly worse.
If you think I'm PR, I just saved the game.

I mean it's all about perspective right.

tbh I've actually made myself the least likely night kill.

Props to mafia if they kill me :D

tbh I've actually made myself the least likely night kill.

Props to mafia if they kill me :D

But that works for you, not town. And it's a selfish move, that can cost us someone important today.

I just said that wasn't how statistic works.

First and foremost, I, shawo, am the most important user to myself.

So I've saved someone who's confirmed town, to risk the chance for a PR potentially dying.

Which is already a good enough bargain in my book.

But Shawo, the livid masses cry. Why must you forsake us so.

To which I reply with the cryptic message.

I have also increased the odds that mafia has gotten lynched!

As I have Removed Myself from the lynch pool.

I mean really you guys aren't even thinking about what I did, just saying it's bad.

I'm sure if anyone thought about it for more than 30 seconds they'd figure it was a decent idea that becomes worse depending on execution.

Everyone always asks why shawo claims PR, but no one ever asks how shawo claims pr...

why doesn't anyone believe me when I say it's good : )

First and foremost, I, shawo, am the most important user to myself.

I don't agree with this, the most important one is town, always.

It's not a matter of believing you or not, but you already decided for the rest, and now we have to play with that.

ace not being usual googoo gaga town ace or googoo gaga but in a slightly more apprehensive way town PR ace makes me think he is scum lmfao

Back