• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Improbable role Mafia - Canceled

N e s s

It’s Furret Friday
Bells
う
Holiday Candy Cane 2016
Red Feather
Father's Day Carnation
Cherry (Fruit)
Happy Home Designer Token
Orange Mote of Flame
Apple (Fruit)
January Birthstone (Garnet)
Cake
this is just for shts and giggles ok

our story starts to where we have as many players as we want but preferable about 9-13 you know and then the game starts and the our main protagonist lady Queen Regent Tohid captured by the BOLROLTFMFHA's or whatever their called lets go

1. This game uses Plurality lynch
2. Days are 24 hours nights are 24, but theres a chance it ends early by circumstances.
3. The game is very likely to be unbalanced. Like, incredibly unbalanced. Play at your own risk lol
4. This is a PM game

the lambs *PLAYERS

1. Xerolin
2. PandaDingus
3. Jacob
4. Dolby
5. toadsworthy
6. M3ow_
7. Cory
8. Heyden
9. Tardis
10. SarasaKat
11. Trundle
12. Natty

N/A just ask me

Last edited:
rolelist better comprise of weeny.boodlez, shondell and honey.dew as well

Last edited:
in

- - - Post Merge - - -

your lineup is ugly no yellow feather

your ugly but i don't judge your yellow feller
jk meow i love you <3

- - - Post Merge - - -

Is this going to be like scummies mafia?

can u make this like 1 Town vs 10 Maf vs 1 3rd party like ash's mafia mafia

Maybe, maybe not c:

Basically i'm going to spend several hours on Epic Mafia roles and just glue it all together like that

Back