• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Mafia Improbable role Mafia - Canceled

I think the "improbable" part of this game was N e s s giving us roles that were us.

I got:
Jacob: You’re a Creepy girl...what?

Abilities
-You’re 3rd party aligned.
-You have a doll. You can give the Doll to a random person at night.
-The player you give the doll to will be alerted, and can choose to pass the Doll away, but only on even nights.

Wincon
-Either survive until the end of the game, or whoever holds the doll when they die is an instant win and the game ends immediately.

I think it was a reference to the collectible but idk

Last edited:
Roles

N e s s said:
You are Jose the Taco vendor, you sell tacos to all! I mean you’re actually a Faith Healer, but whateves!

Abilities
-Choose 1 person to heal at night
-You have a 50% chance of failing.

Wincon
Eliminate all threats to the town.
N e s s said:
You are Donald Trump, the Politician. You will make america great again!

Abilities
-You can choose which alignment you want to be on. Town, mafia, or 3rd party independent. Just PM me what you want to be at the start of the game.
-You have 2 votes during even numbered days.

Wincon
-Your choice of alignment. When you choose, you can’t unchoose. *Dolby chose Mafia
N e s s said:
Jacob: You’re a Creepy girl...what?

Abilities
-You’re 3rd party aligned.
-You have a doll. You can give the Doll to a random person at night.
-The player you give the doll to will be alerted, and can choose to pass the Doll away, but only on even nights.

Wincon
-Either survive until the end of the game, or whoever holds the doll when they die is an instant win and the game ends immediately.
N e s s said:
You’re the mushroom Alien.

Abilities
-You're 3rd party aligned.
-You can set a spore on a living human.
-Any human who is spored is spored forever.
-You set a spore on 1 human each night. Any player that person visits from now on has a chance of infecting that person as well.

Wincon
-You win if all living humans have been spored.
N e s s said:
You’re Lunatic, the town lemon.

Abilities
You play the role of god. You have 3 abilitys to choose from, but what they do is unknown...
-Alert the press! *Allows you to post a message (limit 92 characters) including who you are.
-Lunch time! *Ends Night early
-Saturday!!! *Makes you immune to everything the night used, and lynchproof the next day

During night, you may choose 1 of those 3 options i've given you c:

Wincon
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated.
Ness the crier: Makes it to where you can post a 92 character message during day.
"Townie" the mafia stalker: Allows you to get an exact copy of someones role PM. Expires D3.
L the Detective: Gives you a percentage of how likely someone is mafia aligned. This role was also supposed to be in Death Note mafia.

Besides that should all the role PM's you haven't seen

I can't believe I was the only vt
Thanks

- - - Post Merge - - -

I can't believe I was the only vt
Thanks

Back