• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Ideas for a new animal crossing game

Ray-ACP

Slugger
Bells
Switch
4441-4203-7439
Pear (Fruit)
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Tasty Cake
New Horizons Token
So we're majorly overdue a new animal crossing game and ive always had a load of ideas id love to see in the series, gonna list some here:

- 3 tier towns, i miss these from ac gc, they should bring this back!
- more places to visit- so they had the right idea with the city and mainstreet (sorry but campsite was a gimic), they should make new places, perhaps ones which occur in certain seasons like the tide going down and revealing a cave with special month only fossils. Holes leading to burrows which secret villagers. A hidden forest where you can play games with wisp...
- Shopping mall - so i loved the auction house in ac cf but never reli had any friends who put up items. Id love to be able to open my own shop and put items on display. Perhaps we could rent shop space to nook and open a shop in a big streetpass related shopping mall! We could name and decorate them however we liked!
- Better pwps, natural ones. I like the randomness of the village layout as it gives a curious feel and makes me want to explore so.. i dont want full control over placements of rivers and houses. Perhaps buildings i can erect myself though like a guest house.
- If they really are set on making ac go mobile, perhaps it could be a database kind of thing that you can use alongside the console game so you can keep track of everything.

These are a few things id like to see, what are your guys ideas?

some great ideas you have there!

I'd quite like to see some more fun ways to interact with the villagers, such as the games they play, (like hide n seek) more of those! I think something needs to be done to make animal villager's visits to your house more fun :')

An idea for more interactions for villagers would be sports. Nintendo seems to have perfected various sports with Wii Sports, so why not add it into Animal Crossing? Maybe after building a PWP villagers would ask to play golf with you, or maybe in your house you could play fooseball or one of the arcade machines.

Also they need to add books or journals that you can get and trade between players, because there is little custom to you things in the game.

Also they need to add books or journals that you can get and trade between players, because there is little custom to you things in the game.

i never thought of something like this, sounds interesting.

i also like the idea of more natural pwps, a lot of the ones now are too modern for the kinds of towns i want. all the ideas in the original post sound really good too. as always it would be cool if you could have the option to be an animal ;) or like in HHD, be able to actually choose your skin color instead of having to go to the beach and tanning, which goes away each day anyway..

and also keep the home decorating function that they introduced in HHD and welcome amiibo update, that makes it way easier to maneuver furniture when the villager is not in the way.

Last edited:
I want other ways to unlock PWPs, the current system of villagers randomly suggesting them can take forever.

I just want amiibo cards to be compatible. I do like the idea of being able to play games with the villagers though, that would be a lot of fun.

The option to choose where a villager is going to live, tile option for in the house like in HHD, also have the camera thats in HHD.
more shops( restaurant), stores to visit. More QR code space would be awesome.

Back