• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Holiday Hundred Hunt - 89 Items Found! (+ Bonus Redemption Code! Remember to claim your prizes!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
100) Yule Log

Submitted with permission from my sister @Mimi Cheems

IMG_3668.jpg

((more like demand from Mimi))

Screenshot 2023-12-24 223433.png

🎄 Merry Christmas! 🎄

You've done great -- 85/100 so far! And with that, a little Christmas gift of 4 gumdrops:

btw, when's the redemption deadline on these codes?
I'll get back to you on this -- likely the 31st, but I'm not 100% sure!
if it expires tonight at midnight, i'll just ask for the redemption codes deadline to be extended anyways.

EDIT: Confirming the deadline is the 31st (end of day or so.)

40 - Holiday-themed track list on the back of a CD case

View attachment 527199

Please excuse the tea stain on my name card - I'll be sure to get a new one for the new year.
Acies submitted a track list earlier which I've accepted, so you're free to submit something else if you'd like!

Last edited:
1000009298.jpg

Posting 91. Twelve Grapes on behalf of @Newbiemayor

Here is the Backup for the grapes as well as my permission to submit for me if you want me to hold off on submitting.View attachment 526878
I tried to stack them like they are in game but they weren't cooperating so here's also proof there's 12.View attachment 526879
Post automatically merged:

Also lmk if you'd like me to get the hot chocolate Backup too and I'll fix it up real quick.

Man, this seemed like really fun event. I really should have been participating in these more. It's too late now, I don't think I have any of the things that are left in my house.

Aaaand the hunt is officially over! You've all managed to find 89/100 of the items. Fantastic work, everyone! And special shout out to Firesquids for the coordination effort.

While you didn't exactly reach the 90 milestone, you were very close. So, we've decided: we'll take take one of the gumdrops from that milestone reward to make a gingerbread man with gumdrop buttons, and give you the rest.

For 4 gumdrops, use the following redemption code:
9IYMQZVKJAB

The codes expire at the end of December 31st, so please make sure to claim the rewards before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back