• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Hiking Trip (Melon Ballers and Crystal Ballers Cabins)

View attachment 389838
hiking?!?! No, no, no, didn't you know my favourite season is indoors? Just leave me in the cabin.
brought an outdoor generator and I can glamp in comfort. ha!

Comfort is only allowed to people from our cabin, sorry! :LOL: Well, maybe Cabin 3 is allowed some of that as well... Not sure how the rebel lurkers from Cabin 1 are actually managing, to be honest!

All that aside, your picture is very funny on its meaning!

Comfort is only allowed to people from our cabin, sorry! :LOL: Well, maybe Cabin 3 is allowed some of that as well... Not sure how the rebel lurkers from Cabin 1 are actually managing, to be honest!

All that aside, your picture is very funny on its meaning!

I laughed with this comment, it was hilarious and at the same time super cute !

I have the overall feeling that cabin 1 is super outdoorsy in general terms 🏕, as long as i cant take my dog with me
I am all good, thats all the comfortability i need 🐶✨

2021080918540600_s.jpg

I admit, I'm not an outdoors-y person. Don't know much about the outdoors, to be honest. But I've done my research! I totally know what I'm doing.

See, I'm wearing multiple articles of clothing with the word "outdoor" in their names. Three to be precise. It's literally in their names, so they have to be good. I'm also wearing binoculars around my neck so that I may spot both great views and great threats from afar. Also, I've seen people in movies just walk around with a leaf in their mouth? Which I don't understand, but I just grabbed this leaf from some random bush to fit in. Maybe it'll help me feel more connected to nature?

I bought the gaudiest tent with the brightest colors, which deters predators, like bears, or snakes. It's also extremely ugly, which deters ghosts. I have a fishing rod since any bears will be too intimidated by my threat display to bother me. A fish can also be used as a weapon in a pinch. And I made sure the fishing rod itself is "outdoorsy," as opposed to fishing rods meant to be used indoors. I also brought a lot of food in my cooler, and I have cookware ready to go, so hopefully I don't have to resort to eating these mushrooms growing on this log...

Lastly, I have a laptop with me, and I'm using my phone as a hotspot. I know, I know. I should be soaking in the wilderness and going off-grid. But how else am I supposed to make these posts to TBT? Or find guides on identifying poisonous plants and mushrooms? I can blast loud music to scare off any bears. Or ghosts. Or bear ghosts! Also, I'm using it to keep a journal in case this ends up being an account of my final moments.

Hopefully this doesn't double-post. The signal is just so spotty here... I'm sitting here just waving my phone around. I think it's helping?

(Credit to Aronthaer for the TBT custom design!)

I laughed with this comment, it was hilarious and at the same time super cute !

I have the overall feeling that cabin 1 is super outdoorsy in general terms 🏕, as long as i cant take my dog with me
I am all good, thats all the comfortability i need 🐶✨

Well, one of your cabin mates (@b100ming) was practically begging to declare their dog as their cabin mascot to the (at that moment) missing&unknown leader, so I think you'll be fine ;)

2021081108594700-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

I decided to take a late summer hike to the beach. I plan to do some snorkeling so I put on my wet suit and brought my snorkeling gear. I also have my square backpack on that looks exactly like a soft cooler. It's packed with my favorite drinks on ice!

I brought my surfboard so I can catch some waves when the water gets too rough to spy on the beautiful fish. I set up a campfire to fry up whatever I manage to grab from the depths of the sea. My parasol gives me a much needed break from the sun. I'm unfortunately very pale. My inflatable couch is a great alternative to sleeping on the sand and finally I had to bring a radio to listen to the 8 hottest songs on a never ending loop with various local commercials sprinkled throughout.

Fixed my sloppy screenshot. Thank you, @dizzy bone !

Last edited:
D4013BD6-71BC-45FF-8DEA-9DC11F2DB313.jpeg

I decided to base my camping trip off a weekend of adventure!

You can see by my outfit that the weekend has already started by my bandages and outdoor gear. I decided to wear a fishing vest along with some outdoor shoes to make sure I was ready!

My five items were:
1. A mountain bike: it’s always fun to go biking when you’re camping! This bike will be especially helpful when going over rough terrain.
2. Tent: While it sure is beautiful under the stars, I prefer to sleep in a tent. Where there isn’t as many night creatures.
3. Campfire: While it still may be Summer, the nights can still be cold. It’s always nice to stay warm with a nice campfire!
4. Fishing Rod: What would a thrilled-filled camping trip be like without fishing? This rod will guarantee at least one catch for me!
5. Barbecue: A great way to end the trip off? Some great food! I’ll make sure to feast so much I’ll want to sleep as soon as I get home!

image0.jpg

If I'm going on a camping trip, it's going to be a very short one and it's going to be menwiththepot style!!!

I don't want any bug bites so I'm going with a comfy jacket and cozy nordic socks that cover up the legs because I love wearing shorts!
Of course I gotta bring my tent to rest in, a lantern in case it gets a bit dark, a cooler for my ingredients, a sharp knife (their signature item), and my trusty frying pan that I can also use as a drying pan (& other cookware)!! Time to make some yummy food in the wilderness!!!

20210809_223719.jpg

For this outfit i went with that traditional lumberjack vibe, flannel shirts are super soft and warm. complete with leggings and boots to be as comfy as possible. my items are: my bike so we dont have to walk everywhere, a futon cos i think it would be a lot comfier than a sleeping bag, a grill so we can have bbq, my switch cos im not being stuck in nature without electronics, and a bigass cooler cos we r gonna eat a lot

E8ZqB4UVUAAkfDt

i decided to wear hiking boots, a witch-like hat, a long sleeve outfit to keep warm on chilly nights, a backpack to hold some documents, leggings to keep cool but hopefully not get scratched by any branches, and glasses because...well...i need to see lol.

the only reason i'd ever go camping would be to stargaze so i packed with that in mind; a telescope to view the stars, a picnic basket full of coffee to help me stay up really late, a tent to sleep/relax under, some pen+paper to record my star findings, and a lantern so i can... see what i'm writing lol.

DA5436B3-095D-4549-BAB1-729EB45382D9.jpeg

I love relaxed camping/hiking day trips with friends!

Since it’s the middle of summer, I’m wearing lighter, comfortable clothing: shorts and a comfy, cute tee (for those hiking photo shoots;)). Sneakers are a no brainer, my hair is up and out of my face, and sunglasses are a necessity to block out the summer sun.

I would bring the following items:
1. Snacks/ lunch, because hiking always fires up an appetite!
2. Books/ notebooks to pass the time in quiet
3. A card game or board game to get all my friends and family bonding in the great outdoors
4. A lantern, just in case it gets dark
5. My dog! This is just self explanatory 🤷‍♀️

1628573905845.png

My resident Doe is all ready for a hiking trip. She's dressed in green to camouflage in the greenery so she can put her binoculars and camera to good use and catch a bunch of photos of wild animals. She's also brought a (hand) fan, lunch, and some plastic bags to put her trash in to keep the trail clean and litter-free. *a few of these items are not to scale

E8aWjeYVoAM0Znl

this sunday I went on a hiking trip all the way up the mountain to get a better view on the fireworks show! it was really hard since i dont hike often but it was totally worth it! i packed up a delicious picnic in my cooler so it stays fresh on the way up. then of course a lantern so i can see something and because i knew i would stay the night i brought my tent to sleep in. for some little more entertainment i also packed my portable radio into my backpack!

outfit close up
E8aWjduVIAQBx8F

i wanted to stay comfy and warm cause i know it can be very cold at night in the mountains

my hiking trip is based around star gazing and relaxing in front of a campfire. My character is wearing and explorers outfit, topped with a cool hat and aviators, since watching the sunset could be blinding, i need to protect my eyesite.

At my campsite i have my trusty telescope and lawn chair to sit in when i view the stars. I have a campfire to keep warm and a packed lunch box so i can be lazy and not have to cook dinner. finally, after i am done viewing the stars, i will retire to my tent and take a solid sleep.

Attachments

• 231628067_541881893600629_5762064466223610868_n.jpg
    231628067_541881893600629_5762064466223610868_n.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 9
E8bNnQMUcAIv7_u

I am so excited for this because camping is my favourite thing in the world to do!
I love to wild camp, which means taking everything in my rucksack with me as I'm not on a campsite, from my tent which is my cosy place to relax at night, to my portable cooker so I can get my coffee first thing in the morning (I need my coffee!).
The best part about wild camping is that you can get further into nature and away form light polution. I love to take my telescope (and camera) so I can see all the amazing stars and planets you cannot usually see in the city!

I also love to splash around in the water and go swimming in any lakes or rivers I come across, therefore alongside my hiking rucksack, I am wearing my handy dandy water shoes, as well as quick drying shorts. I like to wear my hair back, so a bandana is perfect for keeping mt hair out of my eyes.

One item I always take with me, which people tend to forget, is layers! Layers are so important because no matter how hot it is during the day, it alwyas gets so cold at night. I also could not possibly go camping without my dog, Monty! Sure it means I need to carry more stuff, but an adventure wouldn't be the same without my pupper!

Clothing:
Bandana (to keep my hair back/ wipe that sweat away lol)
Glasses (I need them to see lol)
Cotton t-shirt (best lens wipe out there, iykyk)
Quick drying shorts (also work as swim shorts)
Water shoes (gotta splash about)
Rucksack (approx the size of me lol)

Items:
Tent
(mine is not a cute teepee unfortunately)
Camping stove (small and lightweight, perfect for coffee)
Extra layers (gotta keep toasty)
Telescope/camera (I like to see cool planets okay?)
Pupper (best hot water bottle out there, js)

my hiking trip is based around star gazing and relaxing in front of a campfire. My character is wearing and explorers outfit, topped with a cool hat and aviators, since watching the sunset could be blinding, i need to protect my eyesite.

At my campsite i have my trusty telescope and lawn chair to sit in when i view the stars. I have a campfire to keep warm and a packed lunch box so i can be lazy and not have to cook dinner. finally, after i am done viewing the stars, i will retire to my tent and take a solid sleep.
226980244_433906657789602_2402708289325853721_n.jpg
a better photo

TiFPr06.png

"What am I doing back here you ask? Shouldn't you be in bed by now...?"

Of course the ideal camping experience is nothing with a little bit of sheer terror and someone's gotta step up and take care of that. Nothing weird going on here at all. Just making sure no-one wanders around out too late at night. How else will everyone take part in all the fun early morning camp activities? Ya'll need plenty of sleep for that! Maybe I'm not helping in the sleep department now that I think about it... ah well...

Tools
  • Shovel - For.. digging pitfalls in front of the cabin doors to prevent rowdy night wandering.
  • Axe - Just preparing firewood for the campers.
  • Trash bags - I uh, forgot my backpack.
  • Candle - Gotta see something out here.
  • An accomplice - Everyone else is busy sleeping. I need company out here too y'know?
The look

• Hockey mask - It's iconic? Need I say more
  • Rubber apron - Oh it's just really muddy out here.
  • Rubber boots - Sandals really don't do it when it comes to intimidation, now do they?
  • Tool bag - Just helping the staff out with some nightly repairs. Why do I have so many hammers? Lotsa nails around here 's all.

693D5670-CE09-4740-AD94-A49FF28E5570.jpeg

After a long day hiking i was so happy that I had packed my tent. After a snack from my picnic box it was time to sleepily crawl into bed. I had packed my cosy jammies and as it got cold in the mountains, I needed a cosy hat to keep warm (and keep bugs out of my ears 😂)

I was just dozing off when a bright light woke me up. I peaked outside and the sight of the beautiful Aurora skyline took my breath away(guess who forgot to bring a camera 🥲) I was so glad I had brought a chair to sit on as the grass was wet. The campfire was still lit so I was nice and warm. I picked up the book I had left out so I could read before I went back to sleep.

Last edited:
TiFPr06.png

"What am I doing back here you ask? Shouldn't you be in bed by now...?"

Of course the ideal camping experience is nothing with a little bit of sheer terror and someone's gotta step up and take care of that. Nothing weird going on here at all. Just making sure no-one wanders around out too late at night. How else will everyone take part in all the fun early morning camp activities? Ya'll need plenty of sleep for that! Maybe I'm not helping in the sleep department now that I think about it... ah well...

Tools
  • Shovel - For.. digging pitfalls in front of the cabin doors to prevent rowdy night wandering.
  • Axe - Just preparing firewood for the campers.
  • Trash bags - I uh, forgot my backpack.
  • Candle - Gotta see something out here.
  • An accomplice - Everyone else is busy sleeping. I need company out here too y'know?
The look

• Hockey mask - It's iconic? Need I say more
  • Rubber apron - Oh it's just really muddy out here.
  • Rubber boots - Sandals really don't do it when it comes to intimidation, now do they?
  • Tool bag - Just helping the staff out with some nightly repairs. Why do I have so many hammers? Lotsa nails around here 's all.

... I'm starting to understand your introduction as your "mildly cursed presence" :eek: It's okay, pal. We love and accept you nonetheless!

Last edited:
E8cSVRDVgAYlBiw

I am definitely not the outdoorsy camping type, but I imagine this is how it would go should I ever decide to take that leap. Got my explorer outfit on with some comfy socks and shoes, along with a travelers bag to carry my essentials. As for my five items, I decided to go with the following: a tent of course, because I refuse to be just out in the open when I sleep especially with all the bugs around. A book because I imagine reading out in nature in the middle of nowhere would just be an amazing thing. A fishing rod to catch me some food to eat and a campfire cookware to cook that food on. And lastly my dog (but if pets aren’t allowed than we’ll just call it a plushie) for security and/or comfort!

hH5qmb4.jpg

Here's my entry!

I decided to put on a Faux-Shearling Coat and a Knit Hat to go on a trip to the Arctic circle to see some nothern lights!
I took a Sleeping Bag so I wouldn't get too cold watching the sky!
I packed by Baby Bear so that I wouldn't feel too lonely and cold!
I brought a Book about constellations so I could also stargaze at the same time! I also took a Lawn Chair so that I could sit down a bit after walking for so long!
And last but not least, I took my Tape Deck to make this experience even more enjoyable!

Back