• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

I'm really annoyed. I can't play it at all this summer, and that really tips me over.

F*** you, Sega.

I have to admit, I'm a bit annoyed as well. But I kinda expected this when that direct appeared showing pre-orders for America, but not EU (or at least UK). I expected a delay from that point, but not 3 months.

We better get pre-order bonuses for this as an apology, or at least the demo Japan got sometime in the near future to entertain us until then.

Still.... I'd much rather have it delayed than Sega suddenly announce "We're cancelling western release." which I doubt they'd do, but you know, better late than never I guess :/

The only thing we can do now is keep up heads up and try to think positive. I know I'll be hunting around for the new PV's once it comes out in Japan.

Don't worry, it's coming out soon for NA and EU.

ALL ABOARD HYPE TRAIN!!

I can't wait. I'm using the rest of my eshop funds on this :3

Not soon enough XD

While I'm looking forward to it, I'm more miffed that SEGA themselves didn't really announce this and everyone kinda just found out on their own.

I mean, I can understand it being delayed a little bit because of all the hype for Splatoon, it would make competition a bit tough. But I don't think that's why it's delayed.

Still, I have Project Diva to entertain me for now. Also, I love your avatar. XD

I'll be honest, this news is better for me if true.

My money's crazy tight right now, and I'm not even sure I could afford it.

Plus I've been getting back into Disgaea DS, and it'd be cool to not have to switch carts constantly.

Last edited:

Whereas, once again, EU gets zip. XD

I love how the comments are all about how disappointed the fans are that the confirm was left until last minute. Still, September? I would have been fine with it being Mid-August because at least there would be the end of summer to play it.... Of course when it comes out, I'll probably already be knee-deep in college work and.... *sigh* Sorry Rin, you and the others are going to constantly get annoyed at me until Christmas.

Anyway, thanks for finding that out for us Delta. I'm now going to sulk on Project Diva F 2nd. XD

I found our about the news while I was out for lunch with friends ;_;

Since I'm getting a new job soon I can buy the special edition instead of getting it digital but still way to kill my graduation gift @SEGA

Also anyone else wonders why they're delaying it by 4 months? I'm no game devoloper/translator but I'm pretty sure a rhythm game isn't heavy text based...

Welp time to spend my eshop money on a comfort game. Any recommendations on lengthy 3ds games? Kinda leaning toward Bravely Default but its so huge

I found our about the news while I was out for lunch with friends ;_;

Since I'm getting a new job soon I can buy the special edition instead of getting it digital but still way to kill my graduation gift @SEGA

Also anyone else wonders why they're delaying it by 4 months? I'm no game devoloper/translator but I'm pretty sure a rhythm game isn't heavy text based...

Welp time to spend my eshop money on a comfort game. Any recommendations on lengthy 3ds games? Kinda leaning toward Bravely Default but its so huge

My guess it could be things like voice recognition (since if you ignore the vocaloids for long periods or time, you have to say sorry to them in Japanese. They could be having it set to recognize sorry in other languages, but it's doubtful) or there could be trouble with translations, putting subtitles in and other stuff or even making it so the games are region locked (shock horror if they weren't). But I wouldn't be able to say for sure since I'm no developer either XD I'm just spitballing ideas.

As for comfort games..... I'm afraid I don't know many. I haven't played Bravely Default to be honest, though I do hear it's quite good.

Oh my goodness NOO!!! ;-;

I was getting so excited to play the game next week. WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE DELEYED ;-;

I'm not sure I can hold my eshop that long. Ehh, may get physical copy instead if I get the chance. The stuff the special edition comes with are really cute :3

WHY DELEYED!! ;-;

So I don't think the delay is translations. From what I can find, SEGA had planned for the songs to be like in Project Diva F, where they had romaji lyrics and not English subs or anything. So my guess would just be the buttons and stuff being translated and possibly voice recognition being able to understand the different languages or accents.

Maybe. And NA gets way more than EU as for Ps Vita at least.

Anyways. Boring LE or whatever, don't care much for those straps and cards nah

Congratulations Japan since the game had been released a couple of hours ago (while the rest of the world waits 4 months ;_; )

Here's the opening which uses a brand new song (forgot the name, something to do with hello earthlings)

Anndd someone posted their gameplay of it! He shows off most of the new PVs (Matryoshka is amazing!!!) and they look so good I hate sega for delaying it ;_;

I'll probably post some clearer videos when someone uploads them. After that this thread will die on it's own and I'll start a new one around October if this one becomes inactive :D (bumping an old thread that's months old is against the rules, right?)

Back