• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

i feel bad for Europe vocaloid fans ;_; (damn you sega how hard is it to translate a rhythm game, delayed till sept? wtf).

well, in order to (hopefully) lighten the mood, let's draw some of our fave vocaloids!

i'll start of with me fave, hatsune miku! :3c

CFGBl3LUsAADj4u.png

also, what's your favorite song? mine either has to be matryoshka or rolling girl, nothing bad with good old classic songs :D

Wow! That's really good. Wish I could actually draw XD

My favourite song overall is Kokoro because it was what got me into vocaloid (also partly why Rin is my favourite vocaloid), but if we're going for in general.... Gosh, I don't think I could pick since I don't think I've heard a vocaloid song I haven't liked. I guess I should pick one for each vocaloid that's in the game. So...

Miku: Probably either Yellow or Electric Angel
Rin: Kokoro clearly, but Melancholic is close.
Len: Servant of Evil or Fire Flower
Luka: Toeto or Palette.
Kaito: The Application's Love or Cantarella
Meiko: Snow Rabbit or The Thought To Tell.
Gumi: Wrinkle or Childhood Blues

I can never pick just one favourite for each vocaloid, there has to be more XD

Wow! That's really good. Wish I could actually draw XD

My favourite song overall is Kokoro because it was what got me into vocaloid (also partly why Rin is my favourite vocaloid), but if we're going for in general.... Gosh, I don't think I could pick since I don't think I've heard a vocaloid song I haven't liked. I guess I should pick one for each vocaloid that's in the game. So...

Miku: Probably either Yellow or Electric Angel
Rin: Kokoro clearly, but Melancholic is close.
Len: Servant of Evil or Fire Flower
Luka: Toeto or Palette.
Kaito: The Application's Love or Cantarella
Meiko: Snow Rabbit or The Thought To Tell.
Gumi: Wrinkle or Childhood Blues

I can never pick just one favourite for each vocaloid, there has to be more XD

Ew, I hate Kokoro.
But Rin and Len it has to be Mushikui Saikede Rythmn.

Well Sega is Sega, they have been ****ting on EU and sometimes NA for the past decade >>

Yeah, still they are a buncha asshats. Their reasons for not localizing certain things properly are just stupid af.

Ew, I hate Kokoro.
But Rin and Len it has to be Mushikui Saikede Rythmn.

Each to their own. I love it because if it wasn't for Kokoro, I never would have found vocaloid. XD

Also, I don't believe I've heard that song. Would you mind linking it for me?

dont watch it if anyone else is watching, there is an innapropriate scene :/

omg kokoro was my first vocaloid song i heard too and it made me cry lmao... so glad the song is in project mirai dx and the pv is cute yet heart wrenching.

so many songs i haven't heard are posted here but i really liked slow motion and worm-eaten psychedelism. i haven't been up to date with my vocaloid songs since 2012 but still, trying to decide a fave song is hard. also please listen to lovers rangge tbh it's one of miku's most underated song but it's really pretty c:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i've been listening to daughter of evil (one of my fave series) and i had to draw rin. so have a chubby teeny rin

CFLcrNdUsAA0oEz.png

i'm gonna do a mini vocaloid countdown for the u.s. release (10 more days yayy) so i'll post a drawing and the next one is up to y'all! so, depending on which vocaloid has the most votes, which one do you want to see in a chubby tiny form? :D

I'm pretty sure I'll be getting it.

I still find it funny that these tiny Nendroid models for Mirai have teeth, and the Project Diva models don't seem to. That's always something that bothered me about those games. The mouth looks too weird without teeth.

I'll do IA for today (agree she's really pretty!!) and an alt Rin costume for Mun-day cause you can never enough of Rin. Any particular outfit you have in mind? :3c

Never noticed the models in Project Diva are teethless (lol). Now I can't go through a video without being reminded of that lmao

------------------------------------------------------------------
A demo for the game came out in Japan a few days ago which let's you play Senbonzakura and LOL which uses the brand sparkling new PV they made for the game! It's very cute but I hope we have the option to change from the new PV's to the illustrated ones cause I really like the LOL one.

Seeing this makes me want to see the new Matryoshka PV ughhh (also 9 more days wahoo).

I'll do IA for today (agree she's really pretty!!) and an alt Rin costume for Mun-day cause you can never enough of Rin. Any particular outfit you have in mind? :3c

Never noticed the models in Project Diva are teethless (lol). Now I can't go through a video without being reminded of that lmao

------------------------------------------------------------------
A demo for the game came out in Japan a few days ago which let's you play Senbonzakura and LOL which uses the brand sparkling new PV they made for the game! It's very cute but I hope we have the option to change from the new PV's to the illustrated ones cause I really like the LOL one.

Seeing this makes me want to see the new Matryoshka PV ughhh (also 9 more days wahoo).

The PV for Lot's of Laugh is really cute (though the bit where the rabbit kind just stares at you for a few seconds creeps me out XD). I really want to see what they have in mind for Deep Sea Girl. A part of me wishes it'll be like in Project Diva Arcade since that PV is so pretty, but it probably won't be. XD

Also, true. I really want to see the full matryoshka PV. I know there was a small bit of it revealed, but I want the whole thing! XDDD

browsing through F 2nd, I'm leaning on one of these (you're getting F/F 2nd models obviously)

228px-Module_puyo.jpg
228px-Module_school_tradschool.jpg

or if you want to push it further and do double characters, then
228px-Module_faker.jpg
228px-Module_lier.jpg

I suppose someone else can toss in an opinion, or you can just decide for yourself which

(I''ll admit I kind of want the last option most, but having it not paired with Miku's module just feels wrong. So I decided to give 2 solo options as well)

Last edited:
Also, NA Fans are out of luck too.
Amazon there, aswell as other shops, have moved the release date to August 14th.
Spain and Germany too, but no UK sign. :/

Also, NA Fans are out of luck too.
Amazon there, aswell as other shops, have moved the release date to August 14th.
Spain and Germany too, but no UK sign. :/

I'd assume that we'll get it August 14th as well if it looks like the rest of EU does. Still, I'm amazed SEGA hasn't actually announced this delay and have pretty much just left fans to find out about it on their own and haven't even stated a reason for why. I assume it's probably something to do with translation or something, but that's my only theory for it.

I'm really annoyed. I can't play it at all this summer, and that really tips me over.

F*** you, Sega.

Back