• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Hatsune Miku: Project Mirai DX

Bringing this back into the light because for those in the EU, we can now pre-order the game on Amazon. Though, according to Amazon, we get it on September 8th like NA. However, it shows us still not getting NA's pre-order bonus.... though I found another website that is releasing the EU version with the bonus but on September 11th. I don't think EU knows what it's doing with this game anymore XD GAME itself is showing no signs of the game being alive.

Personally, I just want the AR cards with the game... I don't like that US gets it as a bonus, EU seems to have no sign of it at all yet Japan get the cards with every standard version of the game.

Also, those in NA who pre-ordered the game before the delay; I believe you guys will get the pre-order bonus still even though you placed the order before the delay was announced. ^_^

Honestly, I will buy this game solely because Gumi's in it. Gumi's owned by Internet Co. which means that she won't have as much merchandising as Crypton Vocaloids (like Miku).

Honestly, I will buy this game solely because Gumi's in it. Gumi's owned by Internet Co. which means that she won't have as much merchandising as Crypton Vocaloids (like Miku).

True. I think Gumi's role in the game is quite cute. Once you play the songs she's in, she'll turn up wearing a different outfit of hers every time. I think she gives things to you on events like new years and I think she does something else, but I can't remember...

But nendoroid Gumi is too adorable for words.

Also, from what I can gather, every copy of the game upon release will have the AR cards with them like in Japan, so the limited edition thing is pretty much just the wallet chain. XD

Have people decided who they want their main vocaloid to be for the room? And what outfit they'll wear? XD So many choices to make. XDD I got to stop looking at footage of the game, I want it badly now.

Omg I can't wait for this game this is one of reason I am happy to have a 3ds c.c.. so many good games coming out this year for 3ds. And I will probably use the ar cards that comes with it if you pre order the game more then playing the actual game XD..

Last edited:
Omg I can't wait for this game this is one of reason I am happy to have a 3ds c.c.. so many good games coming out this year for 3ds. And I will probably use the ar cards that comes with it if you pre order the game more then playing the actual game XD..

I want the AR cards even if I don't use them. XD I've only found one website that does an EU preorder bonus that is the same as NA. Though I have seen several sites state that all copies of the game should be getting the AR cards regardless.

I just want something to go the card holder I got from a Project Diva 2nd bundle...

Still, less than two months away now for everyone! Hang in there people, the delay is almost over!
\ (^_^) /

Last edited:
Back