• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Has anyone made any new favorite villagers?

JKDOS

Bells
Switch
7343-9456-5507
Pavé
Tin Robot
Black Hybrid Rose
New Horizons Token
Silver Mailbox
Small Mailbox
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Cake
Cake
While being stuck with complete randoms (as usual) while waiting to unlock the Town Hall and Amiibo functionality, I've grown to like Al.

Al was 1 of the 3 villagers I had to build a home for. When I first read his name, and seen he wanted a haybed outside his house, I was angry and thought he was going to be another pig. (I already have 3 pigs. Agnes, Gala, and Truffles)

I never visited Al or knew who he was util some days later I was asked by another villager to bring him an item.

I went to his house and immediately fell in love with the interior decor, and have grown to enjoy my friendship with him. I was going to kick him out to bring in someone from my top 10 list, but now I'm thinking he'll stay.

Here is an image I took tonight. On his log table, he has the cordless phone I gave him a couple weeks ago, and on his range/stove is a coffee grinder I gave him today. He is also wearing a firefighters uniform I just gave him :)

EVDBvgp-Ws-AMDISg.jpg

tbh the same exact thing happened to me. apple moved in on one of my first plots and i was so mad. i looked up a pic of her and was like omg i hate her i cant wait to get her out. fast forward a week and she asked me to leave and i said no...... now her amiibo card is on the way in the mail in case i ever do lose her/choose to swap her out for someone else so that i can always get her back

Stu! I honestly had no idea what he looked like and was super nervous LOL I thought he would be a really ugly cow or pig but he turned out to be really cute! Still sad his house is the lazy default, though...

I also really like grew to like Tammi, my starting peppy! I didn't have a peppy in my NL town so it's refreshing to have a "new" personality haha

Rex and Naomi.
Never had Rex before.
Had Naomi in City Folk wasnt impressed but saw her today on a island and picked her up

Jacques just because he cracks me up every time he sings. Last time when I left the title screen going, he was singing K.K Mariachi (I think?) he stopped midway, looked so depressed and sat at a corner, with deep, awkward silence. My sides went to orbit that day.

Cyd! I wasn't too picking on having other villagers aside from Marshal and Rosie and Cyd was a random move in. He quickly filled the cranky spot in my island :D Plus his color his house its so perfect!

Reneigh. Just Reneigh. She came with my island, is super adorable, and super nice.

Plus she did this to Ankha (my number one), which I have to applaud her for

While being stuck with complete randoms (as usual) while waiting to unlock the Town Hall and Amiibo functionality, I've grown to like Al.

Al was 1 of the 3 villagers I had to build a home for. When I first read his name, and seen he wanted a haybed outside his house, I was angry and thought he was going to be another pig. (I already have 3 pigs. Agnes, Gala, and Truffles)

I never visited Al or knew who he was util some days later I was asked by another villager to bring him an item.

I went to his house and immediately fell in love with the interior decor, and have grown to enjoy my friendship with him. I was going to kick him out to bring in someone from my top 10 list, but now I'm thinking he'll stay.

Here is an image I took tonight. On his log table, he has the cordless phone I gave him a couple weeks ago, and on his range/stove is a coffee grinder I gave him today. He is also wearing a firefighters uniform I just gave him :)

EVDBvgp-Ws-AMDISg.jpg

That not his house, that every lazy house decoration. He only get his house if he not your first 5 villagers.

And regarding my favorite, Fuchsia! She tier 4 but I think she is the greatest AC villager Nintendo has ever created! But I am glad she not popular because last thing I want her to be is like Whitney (being popular cause of a movie).

My preference in villagers come from emotional attachment more than what might be popular, so I end up usually liking lower tier villagers anyways since they tend to be more common in ratio to higher tiers.

With that said, I was expecting to dislike Coach when I ended up with him at the start of the game, but he's actually becoming one of my favorite Jock villagers and probably one of my all-time favorites. I was pretty shocked to discover he was bottom of the barrel on this site's tier list lol.

That not his house, that every lazy house decoration. He only get his house if he not your first 5 villagers.

And regarding my favorite, Fuchsia! She tier 4 but I think she is the greatest AC villager Nintendo has ever created! But I am glad she not popular because last thing I want her to be is like Whitney (being popular cause of a movie).

Yeah. I read about that today, and it's extremely unfortunate and disappointing. Though considering what Al's house normally looks like, I actually like this better in his case.

ozzie! i'd never seen him in any other games, and i thought he was kinda cute so i invited him back from an island. he's become one of my favourites on the island. his little yellow sweater is adorable and we match with our flower crowns :')

Same thing happened to me with Sly the alligator. My first impression of him based on his looks was not nice, I even recall setting up his tent far away and saying the words, "I'm getting rid of him anyway!", but he has turned out to be the friendliest guy on my island! He was also the first one to send me mail! <3

Yeah. I read about that today, and it's extremely unfortunate and disappointing. Though considering what Al's house normally looks like, I actually like this better in his case.

It bad, I'm even thinking of kicking Fushsia out and in boxes (no Time Travel just naturally) and then have her back (I wonder if that would work) because this isn't her real home. Same with all my other villagers minus the one I got after my campsite visitor. And you will never see me not talk about Fushsia, she just Ahhh I get so happy seeing her everyday!

She basically the Whitney of New Horizon for me. She is what Whitney was for me back when Whitney was the first villager I ever met in Wild World and the first villager I ever talk to. But if I had a choice, I would take Fuchsia over Whitney. I think she the greatest thing (Fuchsia) that Nintendo ever created!

I honestly picked him up on a whim from a random island and mostly because I was lacking a Cranky, but Bruce is really growing on me. He's sweet and compliments my outfits, and the fact that he pulls out a lollipop to lick is really adorable. I'm ultimately glad that I invited him.

It bad, I'm even thinking of kicking Fushsia out and in boxes (no Time Travel just naturally) and then have her back (I wonder if that would work)

If using Amiibo to bring them back, that does sound interesting and worth trying someday.

in the older games i always disliked lazies for some reason, so when i got hornsby in one of my first 3 i was a little annoyed cus i dont like the rhinos or lazy villagers but theyre written so cutely in new horizons.. i dont know if ill be able to let him go </3 hes so cute and derpy and looks so dumb in his frog tee and safety helmet i gifted him i cant let him move out ;-;

the rest of my villagers are the same as my nl town though heh.. i liked kyle okay in nl, but this time around hes written me so many sweet letters and calls me his fiona, i cant (okay, i get that like every smug has the same dialogue but i love my liddol kyle)

If using Amiibo to bring them back, that does sound interesting and worth trying someday.

No I'm a traditionist. I don't use amiibo, trade, sell, auction, time travel or do anything that I didn't earn myself. I'm an intrinsic person. I like working for everything I earn. I do view using Amiibo as a way of cheating believe it or not. With that said I want Whitney, I wouldn't take her if someone gave me her, because I want to be surprise to find her on the mystery tour because it will feel like a proper reunion! And she that special enough to me to make that happen! With that said I don't want anything free, whether it NMT, Bells, Villagers, items, and etc... I'm old-school born in the 80's and prefer to do everything myself that why DIY crafting put NH above WW and NL for me.

Back