• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Happy Home Designer Contest: Post your entries for votes!

Here is my Submission to the contest.
Started yesterday evening so I don't have that much furniture but yeah :D
HNI_0014.JPGHNI_0020.JPG
On the 2nd image is the QR Code :)

Hi. I thought I'd check in today and find out if anyone has tried to remodel the contest home and whether or not that is possible. Voluptua Sneezelips (love that name) did point out that this would erase ratings so far so maybe not many people have tried this - but still wondering.

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to redo challenge homes. It wouldn't be fair for someone to keep changing it to appeal to more people. I think thats also why you're not allowed to view the other peoples challenge designs before you make your own so that people don't copy designs.

- - - Post Merge - - -

heres my enrty: 0600-7754-470

unfortunately i dont know how to post pics or QR codes. my bad. :(

No worries ^_^ a code works just as well

I'm pretty sure it's impossible to redo challenge homes. It wouldn't be fair for someone to keep changing it to appeal to more people. I think thats also why you're not allowed to view the other peoples challenge designs before you make your own so that people don't copy designs.

- - - Post Merge - - -
l

That makes sense. In that case I will try to gather up the QR codes I might want before I do it. I was hoping to do the layout then choose a few QR codes, but no problem. I am not actually "competing," but I just love the idea of a design challenge.

sweets contest- let me know if you vote on mine and i will return the favor!
0001-7714-342
WVW69icw_ZsS0mqUcx

Last edited:
Here's my entry for the sweets contest:

0999-7712-487
If you vote, let me know so I can return the favour! :)
tumblr_nvoiqytbmm1sp0igmo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nvoiqytbmm1sp0igmo2_400.jpg

Hi Guys!

I finished my entry for this months contest.

I decided to create a house called: "Sweet Dreams (in Idaho)" 0592-7741-429

It's the story of a girl with big dreams, spending her vacations in summery Idaho!

Please feel free to check my other creations too and share yours with me, since I love decorating houses!

I'm also interested to add you as fave and rate you time by time :)

Thank You! ^^

- - - Post Merge - - -

If I can't post pics, is it okay if I just post the HHN code and leave you guys to view it?

just post it!

Last edited:
I've uploaded my entry! I can't sadly post a picture over here, since I somehow can't send my pictures to my pc (thanks bad internet connection and stupid MicroSD card..)

The title of mine is Starry Sweet ★ (It actually was Starry Sweet picnic ★ but that was too long) and the code for it is 0101 - 7749 - 321~!
Please check it out and join the picnic

Edit: Here are the pictures!:
ACHHD.jpg

ACHHD2.jpg

Last edited:
Meringue finally showed up for me earlier today! :) So I got the rest of the items unlocked that I wanted for the challenge! I unfortunately forgot to take a pic of the inside of my sweet home! >.>
However I really like how everything turned out!
Here's the code 0295-7749-374 and a pic with a qr code!
image.jpg
Hope everyone has fun with this contest! I'll be checking out some homes and rating them too!

Does anyone know how you can change the photo for the contest?
I took loads, but it only chose my latest one which was the worse one D:

HAPPY HOME DESIGNER OCTOBER CONTEST

View attachment 149231

I thought it might be nice to have a thread to post all our contest entries on so that we have easy access to designs for voting. I think it'd be great if a belltree member were to win the contest, don't you?

Please post your design entry below (CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY PLEASE)

It's preferred if you can post a picture or two of your design along with a QR or the 11 digit # so players can check out your house design personally and vote! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is my entry :) There are more pictures in the spoiler. I'd love if you would all take a look <3

DESIGN NAME: Creamy Cafe
DESIGN #: 0298-7759-423

View attachment 149234

I just voted for yours. I really like how you made the house surrounded by trees; I didn't use much because I needed the space for the cake item and the house. Also, did you make the path that's outside? It's really cute ^_^.

Everyone's entries looks really cute and unique from what I can tell from the screenshots; I'll try to remember and make a point to visit them all. :]

Here's my entry:

Design #: 0608-7792-348
HHNOctoberSweetestHomeContest00.JPG

HHNOctoberSweetestHomeContest01.JPG

The path designs that I used were made by Nana, mayor of Kurain; you can find it at http://acnl-nana.tumblr.com/post/112144177149/merongcrossing-clothes-here.

I tried making a reference to the Hansel and Gretel Fairy Tale when I was designing the room. I hope it didn't turn out messy ><

Anyone know how I get the QR code thing to appear in the corner of my picture?

Edit:
Meringue finally showed up for me earlier today! :) So I got the rest of the items unlocked that I wanted for the challenge! I unfortunately forgot to take a pic of the inside of my sweet home! >.>
However I really like how everything turned out!
Here's the code 0295-7749-374 and a pic with a qr code!
View attachment 151605
Hope everyone has fun with this contest! I'll be checking out some homes and rating them too!

I just visited your entry and voted :). I like how you arranged the items and how nothing looks cluttered even though you used a lot of items. :) Good idea, placing the house and cake on the cookie mat ~ it really looks good on them. :) I love the Cacao trees too and also, the item placement (the tables with the snacks on them ^_^).

Here's my entry for the sweets contest:

0999-7712-487
If you vote, let me know so I can return the favour! :)
tumblr_nvoiqytbmm1sp0igmo4_400.jpg
tumblr_nvoiqytbmm1sp0igmo2_400.jpg

I just visited your entry and voted on it :) I'm so bad at landscaping; you did a wonderful job with both the exterior and interior. You fit a lot of items in the room without making it look cluttered; excellent job! :) While I don't like pink, I still liked your house :)

Last edited:
Can't send a photo atm but here's the code:

0098-7799-414

Let me know if you vote so I can vote for yours

Oh! I really love what you did with the houses! I voted for yours :). Your bakery's kitchen area looks so much nicer than my kitchens (in general; not just for bakeries) look like. Nice job! :)

Anyone else use their amiibo cards before submitting a screenshot? I just noticed that the cake and house get saved to your amiibo card. <.< (Do you think they're going to fix that to make it less easy to get the item? I actually thought they'd prevent these contest reward items from being able to be saved to amiibo cards when you summon villagers for a screenshot.)

Edit: Wait, is the voting separate from the regular "cute, cool, unique, or 'I'd live here'" ratings?

Last edited:
Does anyone know how you can change the photo for the contest?
I took loads, but it only chose my latest one which was the worse one D:

same here, can't change at all - just delete!

Last edited:
After you finish doesn't he ask you if you'd like to go back and take some pictures? I vaguely remember that and posing all my villagers for it

This contest was so ridiculously hard due to lack of furniture, so I spent around 5-6 hours on it.
I had no idea what I was doing. It looks so drastically different from everyone else's ; n ;
I think it turned out alright in the most minty fresh- I mean, sweet berry goodness.

The concept is blue & berry dream! // A berry, sweet.
CODE: 0309 - 7795 - 460

HNI_0095.JPG
A room fit for a wonderful birthday celebration!
Desserts are at the front table, while the marvelous jam-filled cake sits in the center.
At the front of the cake lies an album to look through memories or leave birthday messages.
Hopefully no one snacks on the sea salt ice cream lamps though!

HNI_0092.JPG
Outside is a berry and tea garden.
Unfortunately all the berries have been harvested to produce lovely jams and teas for the birthday celebration.

(Idk. Everyone's room seems really sweetly delectable. Mine reminds me that I should probably go out and buy some mint ice cream.)

There is a hidden message for all who visits the room. Almost like a wish.
Good luck! :3

Let me know if you've visited, and I'll gladly visit and review back~

Some of these look so cool! I am definitely going to visit! I am not posting mine because I know it sucks! :( I just wasn't very inspired by this theme and the required objects were HUGE!

Back