• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Happy Home Designer Contest: Post your entries for votes!

SoraSmiles

Bells
Winter Mittens
Yellow Candy
Pumpkin Cupcake
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake

HAPPY HOME DESIGNER OCTOBER CONTEST

asdga.jpg

I thought it might be nice to have a thread to post all our contest entries on so that we have easy access to designs for voting. I think it'd be great if a belltree member were to win the contest, don't you?

Please post your design entry below (CONTEST ENTRIES ONLY PLEASE)

It's preferred if you can post a picture or two of your design along with a QR or the 11 digit # so players can check out your house design personally and vote! :)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Here is my entry :) There are more pictures in the spoiler. I'd love if you would all take a look <3

DESIGN NAME: Creamy Cafe
DESIGN #: 0298-7759-423

HNI_0037.JPG

HNI_0014.JPG
HNI_0016.JPG
HNI_0017.JPG
HNI_0025.JPG

Last edited:
Your sweets caf? looks lovely, Sora!

There was no way I'd be able to compete with those wise in the ways of sweet decorating, so I decided to do the silliest thing I could think of, which you can find at 0096-7759-423.

Tortimer's sure to win a prize at the fair this year for his bumper crop.
Bumper crop 1.JPG

He's pretty happy about it.
Bumper crop 2.JPG

He doesn't want to neglect his other chores simply to coddle his prize giant cake, so he takes time to sweep the front walk.
It's a beautiful day in the neighbourhood.JPG

I didn't have enough furniture unlocked to really go hard at this, but I still tried my best :)

0699-7724-401 My Candy Cafe
CQOT1pdUcAAefN3.jpg

- - - Post Merge - - -

He doesn't want to neglect his other chores simply to coddle his prize giant cake, so he takes time to sweep the front walk.
View attachment 149241

I love what you did with the other candy houses, It turned out adorable!

I will be sure and come here and vote for all of your awesome creations once I get the game.

Your sweets caf? looks lovely, Sora!

There was no way I'd be able to compete with those wise in the ways of sweet decorating, so I decided to do the silliest thing I could think of, which you can find at 0096-7759-423.

Aw thanks so much! :) I'm not really into the sweets theme (it was my least favorite Gracie set except for some of the items) So I'm very happy with this being my first attempt :) I'm going to go check yours out lol it looks cute and very fun!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I didn't have enough furniture unlocked to really go hard at this, but I still tried my best :)

It looks really cute ^_^ can't wait to check it out!

UPDATE: Fink your design is amazing haha I was so proud of mine and now I'm like meh >.< Yours is so creative and unique!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I will be sure and come here and vote for all of your awesome creations once I get the game.

Sounds great :) Hope you can get it since it's a lot of fun! This contest only goes until the 14th (I believe, maybe the 15th lol) But they're going to keep having different ones ^_^

Last edited:
I have not unlocked all the things I have in mind for this. I do not want to rush the game. So, if I unlock them tomorrow or the day after, can I go back and remodel the contest house? In any case, it will be fun and I adore the special items. The entries posted here already look awesome. From the pictures, I guess you can invite villagers over and that will also be exciting.

Where is this contest? I'm confused :confused:

It's accessible via the Happy Home Network. There's a button in the HHN menu on the top right--it says "Challenge" and includes a pic of King Tom Nook's face. Just remember to download the update from the e-shop to gain access to HHN!

I have not unlocked all the things I have in mind for this. I do not want to rush the game. So, if I unlock them tomorrow or the day after, can I go back and remodel the contest house? In any case, it will be fun and I adore the special items. The entries posted here already look awesome. From the pictures, I guess you can invite villagers over and that will also be exciting.

I had only unlocked the sweets table and floor/wall. I didn't have any of the other items, though I had a bunch of food stuff. I would rather not see the same thing done over and over. That why I love that different players unlock things at different times :) keeps everything somewhat unique :) hope you get the set though ^_^ good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

I was going to do this. But I didn't have the sweet series yet.
Neither did I :) I just had the table wall and floor ;) You don't have to do it with all the sweets set. We've all seen it, try your creativity out with the items you've got and see what comes up ^_^ good luck!

I had only unlocked the sweets table and floor/wall. I didn't have any of the other items, though I had a bunch of food stuff. I would rather not see the same thing done over and over. That why I love that different players unlock things at different times :) keeps everything somewhat unique :) hope you get the set though ^_^ good luck!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Neither did I :) I just had the table wall and floor ;) You don't have to do it with all the sweets set. We've all seen it, try your creativity out with the items you've got and see what comes up ^_^ good luck!

I am interested in patio stones and such - maybe I should just take a ton of QR codes in with me for now. That's why I am wondering about editing, too. Maybe once I am done I will want to search for just the right path or wallpaper. It's such a cool activity!

Last edited:
I really wanna join this contest but I haven't unlocked much furniture that match the sweet theme :( Currently constructing the restaurant.. hopefully that helps with some of the items

Anyways, I agree! It'd be super cool if someone on BellTree won :D

Do you have any tips on who's houses to do to unlock the items?? I literally have nothing.

Merengue unlocks the sweet furniture set, Alfonso also gives you some related items, and most cakes and the like are unlocked by making the diner or whatever it's called in english.

--edit--

tumblr_nvkaax4vrc1ufsvmbo1_400.jpg

Here's my entry, it's absolutely horrible but I guess today was just not me day in HHD...

Last edited:
It's accessible via the Happy Home Network. There's a button in the HHN menu on the top right--it says "Challenge" and includes a pic of King Tom Nook's face. Just remember to download the update from the e-shop to gain access to HHN!

Ohh I see. Awesome :)
I haven't got the game yet, so I'm still finding this things out.

It looks really cute ^_^ can't wait to check it out!

UPDATE: Fink your design is amazing haha I was so proud of mine and now I'm like meh >.< Yours is so creative and unique!

thank you so much <3 You're too kind! I just visited yours and you should definitely be proud because yours is adorable! I love the qr's you used! I wish i had more of the candy items unlocked, you used yours so well ^^

Home Sweet Home!
0093-7752-433

I haven't unlocked any of the Sweets set, but I did the best I could. I'm just glad we get to keep the big cake & house.
Good Luck to everyone.

View attachment 149241

Sorry for the off-topic! Can I get the qr code for those paving stones please? I've been searching for pretty much that exact thing for ages, but everything else I've found was too blocky or blended awkwardly.

Back