• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Gorgeous Glades

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've joined the Kappa family! After so many years of friendship, Kapp'n finally invited me to their sacred well-- and boy, was it a lovely sight! The forest gods were chanting a sweet song from the treetops in welcome.
1659998105444.png

1659998263224.png

It was so hard to narrow down which glowing moss items I wanted to use-- the flooring has a lovely sparkle when you walk across it, but it dissipates so quickly! I also polished the furniture to have the Fuzzybobs effect -- super cuuute.

2022080611512100-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Iluminated flowers catch your eyes, beautiful as they sway in the soft breeze. Spred out like a path which urge you follow. Curiousity clouds your mind.

As your silent footsteps follow the glowing path, you come to an unfamilier sight.. A ruined village of sorts. Grand stone buildings loom around you. Amongst them, a boy looking at you, awe struck.

As he stares, other villagers come out one by one. All curious, and wonder what, or who had brought you there.

2022080703283300-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

(My villagers arn't in the proof photo because I forgot to take one, so I had to go back to take it)

Last edited:
Upon my trek through the forest, I stumbled upon a magical scene. There was a giant rose in the center that seemed to be glowing with some sort of sparkly orbs with light heading towards the sky. The vines above it also glowed a bright green as well, but the one further away didn't. It took me a moment to also notice the butterflies and glowing rocks on the ground too. I was so in awe of the scene that I almost missed the sprite doing something with... pixie dust? I snapped a picture as quick as I could, but the sprite noticed and disappeared just as quick! Luckily I got this photo for proof!
1660087488777.png

1660087531725.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back