• The closing ceremony for our Lunar New Year event has been posted! View the winning entries in the thread here. Thanks for joining us for this new TBT event. Be on the lookout for our next brand-new event, which will bid farewell to Animal Crossing: New Leaf online, coming soon!

Fair Trade Off?

Bacon Boy

Zelda Informer Podcaster
Bells
Dragon Tokens
Dusty Scroll
October Birthstone (Opal)
Pear (Fruit)
ど
う
森
Yellow Candy
Yellow Candy
Red Candy
Red Candy
Probably gonna trade in my DSi and put some credit towards a PS3. Hopefully, I can get a lot of credit. I'm gonna call gamestop later and ask. I still have my ancient brick, so I'll be fine.

Think it's worth it? With LBP 2 around the corner? Heck yes, IMO.

Maybe wait for the 3DS to come out before you trade it in for credit? Just saying.

Ricano said:
Maybe wait for the 3DS to come out before you trade it in for credit? Just saying.
I'd only get $60 for a DSi Trade-In right now. I know they'll have the specials for the 3Ds. :<

make sure you ask about any kind of a special they might be having for when the 3ds releases, and to make sure you'll both have enough money to buy games you want, along with the system.

LBP is a great game, but it does get a tad stale if you play it all day every day, even with the creativity that's at your fingertips.

what games, besides LBP/2 are you looking forward to getting?

sounds like a fair trade, by gamestop standards. have you thought about ebay? if it's in good condition, you could auction it there for ~$100-120, i don't remember how much a new one costs. maybe throw in a cheap game you'll never play again, and BAM, more cash, plus you don't have to spend it at gamestop, so you can shop around for sales/etc.

but eh. ebay is a hassle.

do what feels right. do you have any DSi ware?

Back