• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Extended Collectible Lineup Survey

they probably want the results confidential i guess...
or does surveymonkey better prevent people from making alts to vote perhaps??

You don't need an account to vote for SurveyMonkey. If your IP changes and cookies are cleared, it is impossible for them to tell you're the same person as far as I'm aware.

Not sure why they'd want confidential results, but yeah, that could a reason. If they're confidential, they can be skewed without anyone noticing. >:D

(for some reason no sites support >:D, maybe it's only really a thing in certain communities)

Last edited:
5x3-4

there's plenty of space for that. maybe even 5x5 too, but a square made out of a bunch of smaller squares would look rather silly

actually, do 5x5

So I have changed my mind!!!! After a few days I have learned to absolutely love the 6 lineup.

ya same it looks better on my eyes.. if they go back to that other horrid thing then im gonna stay at 10 collectible cause 2 at the bottom would look stupid.

I've been confused about this. Why 2 at the bottom? Luls

Anyway I'm torn. 6x2 is pretty cool (looking at Moko's) but 5x2 means less collectible to buy = saves bells. Hmmm. Choices, choices.

I've been confused about this. Why 2 at the bottom? Luls

Anyway I'm torn. 6x2 is pretty cool (looking at Moko's) but 5x2 means less collectible to buy = saves bells. Hmmm. Choices, choices.
cause 5x2 and one row with two lmao unless you keep it at 10

haha im trying to save bells as well and idek i mostly want that certain flower atm so im good :p

Hahaha just hide them Moko!

Yeah I'll just try to grab what I can to resell at a slightly higher price for pink cosmos. Hmm maybe I should pick 5x2

Yeah, I guess you can do that for now heh. I hope they keep this one, yeah it's a bit wide but yeah I don't mind my screen ain't tiny lol

any e.t.a. on the final decision?
Looks like anyone who disliked 6x2 at first, most have grown to like it. ):
I still like 5x2 better, even if 6x2 = more collectibles. Curious to hear about the final decision though

I still like 5x2 better, even if 6x2 = more collectibles. Curious to hear about the final decision though

Same, 5x2 is better imho, but if it'll be the majority's vote then so be it.

I havent heard that most have grown to like it, altho i have no idea whats in the survey. (is it still open??)
I'd still rather have the 2x5.
I think having one centered collectible each row is superior to the current format.

I havent heard that most have grown to like it, altho i have no idea whats in the survey. (is it still open??)
I'd still rather have the 2x5.
I think having one centered collectible each row is superior to the current format.

i did the survey yesterday so it was still open then

i did the survey yesterday so it was still open then

oh thanks-- once you take the survey, you can't view whether or not it's still open.
(probably i guess, it will say 'closed' at such point when i click on it instead of 'youve already taken this survey'....
I dunno how surveyminkee works)

Ugh I'd feel bad for the users who finally get to display all of the birthstones or houses, but so many line-ups were ruined with the update, including mine. v_v I still want 2x5...

Back