• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Extended Collectible Lineup Survey

I kinda feel the 2x6 looks messier although I don't mind it too much
Make another fruit/collectible with a green/white background and I'll be happy

Honestly, I'm not sure why a lot of people seem to hate the 2x6 lineup. It looks fine to me. I'm guessing it's because of lineups, though.

I much prefer 2x5, I had just got my lineup really nice and now it looks bad. Well I guess I could just hide all of my other collectibles but still.

Last edited:
Well now I need to fix my lineup, but it's okay. I don't mind which one we have. What id want more is the option to switch the collectibles around freely instead by date

Not a fan of 2x6, possibly because there are a lot of collectibles that look good in sets of 5. (Fruits and feathers especially come to mind) I'd also prefer 2x5 just for the fact that everyone has been working on their lineups (Including me), and if for example someone wanted a symmetrical lineup they would need to purchase an extra, limiting what was available to others.

Not a fan of 2x6, possibly because there are a lot of collectibles that look good in sets of 5. (Fruits and feathers especially come to mind) I'd also prefer 2x5 just for the fact that everyone has been working on their lineups (Including me), and if for example someone wanted a symmetrical lineup they would need to purchase an extra, limiting what was available to others.

Well it'd look more ugly with having two poor ones at the end in my opinion. And yeah I admit I might have some OCD with backgrounds but I have it even more with those rows so. And since we have more sky background things now I don't mind.

Shortest survey ever!

I had a great 5x2 lineup but I like the challenge of figuring out a new lineup. Also no organize feature! It would be too easy.

Remember when we only had one row of collectibles?!

Petition to return to that!

I don't really care either way, but keep it consistent, whatever you do!

Also, why SurveyMonkey? Could just use the site's poll option which would also prevent against duplicate votes. :p

I don't really care either way, but keep it consistent, whatever you do!

Also, why SurveyMonkey? Could just use the site's poll option which would also prevent against duplicate votes. :p

they probably want the results confidential i guess...
or does surveymonkey better prevent people from making alts to vote perhaps??

Voted 2x5 for my Halloween sweets line-up ;( It was so perfect.

Back