Ever had dream where the world ended

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dimitri Petrenko

Get on the point maggots!
Bells
User Title Color Change
I was at school and the sky rapidly started changing colours it started to get brighter almost as if the sun was coming closer, i whispered to my best girl friend " I love you" ... The World Ended

Not yet. But you know what I hate? Those dreams where you feel like you're falling and you wake up in a state of spasm.

Ricano said:
Not yet. But you know what I hate? Those dreams where you feel like you're falling and you wake up in a state of spasm.
This.

Psychonaut said:
no, I don't remember any, but I've had a lot of dreams where I get killed, or am about to get killed/wake up
This, usually by police officers, when I don't remember doing anything bad in the dream.

Kid Icarus said:
I was at school and the sky rapidly started changing colours it started to get brighter almost as if the sun was coming closer, i whispered to my best girl friend " I love you" ... The World Ended
And then she said, "Oh, by the way, I'm cheating on you with my dog."

No.

I haven't had anything close to a nightmare (that I remember because I only remember like 2 dreams) in forever.

I remember one dream, like 5 years ago when I was so freaked out about global warming...
Strange creatures were created by the gas from the cars and destroyed most of the world.

What a freaky dream. :/

Ricano said:
Cookie Points for anyone who knows what causes this *I do*.

No I've never had a dream like that. I've had dreams where your laying down somewhere trying to grab someone to help you pull you up but you cant talk or move or anything...

K.K.Slider said:
Ricano said:
I'm not actually sure what causes hypnagogic sensations... but I'd imagine it has something to do with the inner ear?

Mino said:
K.K.Slider said:
Ricano said:
I'm not actually sure what causes hypnagogic sensations... but I'd imagine it has something to do with the inner ear?
Uhhhh -is confused- I just read somewhere that it was your muscels /bad spelling sorry/ becoming loose before you sleep. Which is why that often happens right before/after you drift off to sleep.

Yeah. I was riding in a car with some of my friends and all of a sudden I saw a bunch of helicopters flying past. Then there was a huge explosion and the car was blown away. There was a weird floating sensation and I found myself spiraling toward a bright light.

It was a pretty awesome feeling to be honest.

Yes, I was at my house with my parents and we were informed that the sun was going to produce super flare like in the movie "Knowing". Anyway my parents accepted the fact but I was trying to run and get them out but we all ended up getting killed.

I've had tons. My most awesome world ending dream was about a zombie apocalypse, because it had action, romance, and horror. So it was like a movie. c:

How can you guys remember your dreams? I smell some bull*censored.2.0*.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back