• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you think Donald Trump has a mental illness?

Do you think Trump has a mental illness?

• Yes

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 61 61.6%

• Total voters
he literally asked 3 times about why we can't use nuclear weapons

that's about the furthest he can get from having any sense of integrity

- - - Post Merge - - -

http://www.mcafee.cc/Bin/sb.html

we should probably drop the antisocial bit at this point as a criteria (if it hasn't been already), since that basically assumes social people can't run down these "being horribly destructive and unremorseful people" checkboxes as well

also, it's categorized as an antisocial personality disorder, so yeah it's considered a mental illness

yeah antisocial pd iis a thing but the word sociopath being thrown around isn't . .. the best ..
also i love the way the website you linked basically portrays mentally ill people as extremely dangerous ...... /s...

and just as a general rule maybe don't try to diagnose others. donald trump is a giant ******* and is a ****ed up person but that doesn't mean that he is automatically suffering from a personality disorder.

Being an ******* and being mentally ill are not necessarily correlated, but a person can be both. The reason I started this thread is that it seems like Trump has gone beyond just the regular stupid and racist stuff like the wall and the Muslim ban and is now saying things that are borderline crazy like his affection for Saddam Hussein and Vladmir Putin, how he alone can fix all of America's problems, and how he's always wanted to get a purple heart (which is troops get when they are seriously injured in war). He just can't let his silly feuds with Megyn Kelly, the Khans, and the media go even when he's running for the most powerful public office in the world. Republicans are talking about how Trump needs an "intervention" from his family like he has a mental illness. It just seems like he's more than just an *******.

yeah antisocial pd iis a thing but the word sociopath being thrown around isn't . .. the best ..
also i love the way the website you linked basically portrays mentally ill people as extremely dangerous ...... /s...

and just as a general rule maybe don't try to diagnose others. donald trump is a giant ******* and is a ****ed up person but that doesn't mean that he is automatically suffering from a personality disorder.

go back to tumblr

I don't think he's mentally ill, but he is a bigot and racist.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually, now that I think about it, he may have a narcissism disorder, which could be considered a mental illness. He's very full of himself.

There is something called the Goldwater rule where psychologists are not supposed to try to diagnose presidential candidates. But we're not psychologists and I said in the OP that this was just speculative. Trump is a celebrity running for the most public position in the world, so it's not really invasive for people to wonder if he has a mental illness which is contributing to him having bizarre moments repeatedly during the campaign.

Lol, it seems this Trump thread has turned into an argument as well. Also, no he isn't "mentally ill."

Last edited:
I was trying to contribute that discussions mentioning Trump anywhere on the internet are going to be trainwrecks.

And often they all have one, or two, or even three particular posters that pretty much cause all the trainwrecks. And those people are on every single Trump thread. November 9 just can't come any sooner.

Last edited:
And often they all have one, or two, or even three particular posters that pretty much cause all the trainwrecks. And those people are on every single Trump thread. November 9 just can't come any sooner.

I kinda feel that Trump winning would lead to more riots and protests as the social media becomes a place of angry posters. Hillary winning - not much. The worst we could go is that Texas would secede. The radical right that hates Clinton would be annoyed if someone mentions that they vote Clinton, but they wouldn't step any further. The radical left that hates Trump, I wouldn't say the same.

I actually hate both candidates, but I feel that the Trump protestors are worse than Donald Trump himself. Opposing a presidential candidate you hate is one thing, but the Trump protestors have gotten more obsessive and violent over the election. I understand how bad Trump is, but I never seen hate this bad before, at least over an election.

Any thread discussing Donald Trump turns into a heated thread eventually. And it's not just limited to Bell Tree Forums.

Don't worry. If this one gets locked, Trump will say something else the next day that's stupid and/or crazy and I'll make a thread about that.

I kinda feel that Trump winning would lead to more riots and protests as the social media becomes a place of angry posters. Hillary winning - not much. The worst we could go is that Texas would secede. The radical right that hates Clinton would be annoyed if someone mentions that they vote Clinton, but they wouldn't step any further. The radical left that hates Trump, I wouldn't say the same.

I actually hate both candidates, but I feel that the Trump protestors are worse than Donald Trump himself. Opposing a presidential candidate you hate is one thing, but the Trump protestors have gotten more obsessive and violent over the election. I understand how bad Trump is, but I never seen hate this bad before, at least over an election.

I think it's the opposite. Trump supporters are much more likely to own guns than Clinton supporters and Trump is already telling his supporters that if he loses it's because the election is rigged. If Clinton loses, her supporters are more likely to look at houses for sale in Canada than riot. By the way, Texas really should secede and go back to Mexico where it was originally.

Last edited:
Don't worry. If this one gets locked, Trump will say something else the next day that's stupid and/or crazy and I'll make a thread about that.

I kinda felt that the DNC was rigged for Bernie to lose, but Trump saying the election was "rigged" for him to lose, I'll tell him what else is rigged. That rule in Trouble (the game) where you get bumped back to the home space if someone else's pawn lands in your spot. Or the rule in chess where the queen piece can move any space at any direction. What he's saying is just as ridiculous as what I said about Trouble or chess.

As far as I remember stupidity and idiocy isn't a mental illness •~•

I wouldn't say that he has a mental illness, more so that his views on mostly everything are disturbing.

He doesn't have any kind of illness, i'm pretty sure he's just a self entitled rich man.

No. I actually think he's very intelligent, because I think he knows everything he says is rubbish, and he's trying to prove a point about how stupid we all are to vote for a man like that. I think that's what he's thinking.

Or he's just a turd. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

As far as I remember stupidity and idiocy isn't a mental illness •~•

But it sure does spread like one, amirite?

Last edited:
He doesn't have any kind of illness, i'm pretty sure he's just a self entitled rich man.

Or he's just a turd. :lemon:

- - - Post Merge - - -

But it sure does spread like one, amirite?

.., mental .. illnesses .. arent contagious .. i get that this is a poorly made joke but Plz

Back