• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you think the U.S. election is going to be rigged?

Will the election be rigged?

• Yes

Votes: 33 41.3%
  • No

Votes: 47 58.8%

• Total voters
I don't really like the word "Rigged", but there are definitely some points where I thought the election seemed...Unfair...

It's all been rigged from the get go. I find it hard to believe that we'd be seeing these two clowns fighting it out right now if it wasn't.

Not unless Russia goes forward with their intentions of hacking the voter rolls (which I know they did in Florida), which would benefit Trump, not Clinton.

- - - Post Merge - - -

It's all been rigged from the get go. I find it hard to believe that we'd be seeing these two clowns fighting it out right now if it wasn't.

The ironic thing about that though is that the whole Republican establishment was against Trump's campaign.

The ironic thing about that though is that the whole Republican establishment was against Trump's campaign.

Yeah, that's true. I just can't comprehend that the PEOPLE has chosen these two candidates since most people seem to hate them both. It just blows my mind.

Last edited:
I agree to this. I honestly think Trump was saying that this election is rigged because he wants to take office. But I don't believe the accusations of him touching women inappropriately. The media is biased. I can't trust them anymore. But they're losing credibility already. So that's good.
It's obvious the media is biased but lol Trump admitted to sexually assaulting women on tape he said it himself where is the skepticism

Last edited:
i feel like it is, vote wise.

- - - Post Merge - - -

would be*, weren't there some booths that never got to people in the back because each voter took a long time?

I hate people who hate Republicans in general, especially the ones that assume that all Republicans are intolerant.

Not all republicans, but certainly all with high political power.

Their entire modern political identity has been centered on white nationalism, and I'm sorry if you can't see this.

Last edited:
Not all republicans, but certainly all with high political power.

Their entire modern political identity has been centered on white nationalism, and I'm sorry if you can't see this.

I still do not believe you. While I won't defend Trump for his poor behavior, I would defend the Republican Party from people who view them as a white supremacist group. The reason why they seem to draw less minority vote is because their beliefs in general don't seem to be popular towards minority groups, even if they care less about race. But I'm done with this argument. I'm not gonna de-rail another thread.

Back on topic, I don't think the election is going to get rigged, but peoples' attitudes over the Obama Administration that lead to choosing Clinton or Trump are already rigged. Really, if you want to fight against a corrupt liberal administration, you're gonna need a strong conservative that isn't extreme in any views. That's why Ted Cruz should've won instead of Donald Trump (but I lost respect in Cruz after using grudges to break promises). Plus, Cruz wouldn't make disgusting comments about women or ban an entire race from entering. But people do not want a guy like Cruz to take office.

I know I initially said that I didn't think the whole thing was rigged and that the media was simply biased, but the Project Veritas videos are really alarming. Even if what's talked about in the videos is just speculation, the fact that the people in the videos were fired or resigned is a really big red flag.

Perhaps it really was just talk, but the fact that some of the things talked about in the videos actually happened, it really makes one wonder what's really going on.

Honestly, about not letting illegal immigrants vote, I say good. I get that Europeans did this many many years ago to the natives, but we've grown as a society and that sort of behavior shouldn't be acceptable any more. I think everyone can agree that it wouldn't be fair for me and my friends and family to move into someone else's house without consent and start telling them what to do.

It isn't rigged but the electoral college is pretty BS and it makes voting strange... I'm early voting next Saturday! ^-^

Idk, I can't get over how hillary Clinton beat Bernie sanders for the democratic nominee, but I'm leaning towards yes

Idk, I can't get over how hillary Clinton beat Bernie sanders for the democratic nominee, but I'm leaning towards yes

She beat Sanders by getting more votes. I don't know why you can't get over that. Yes, the DNC preferred her as the nominee because she's been a Democrat for most of her life while Sanders had been an independent before becoming a Democrat just last year, but there's no evidence of the votes being rigged.

She beat Sanders by getting more votes. I don't know why you can't get over that. Yes, the DNC preferred her as the nominee because she's been a Democrat for most of her life while Sanders had been an independent before becoming a Democrat just last year, but there's no evidence of the votes being rigged.

I never said the votes were rigged, please respect my opinion, I know you have your opinion, but there aren't' facts about that being true, and there is no evidence of it being true, I believe the election is going to be rigged my opinion nuff said

lol @ the idea that the republican party is just a front for white nationalism. it's always strange how east asians and indians dont seem to be oppressed in the same way as blacks. can't be because their cultures value hard work and a belief that you have to work for what u want.

meanwhile the democrat policy has just been to buy the black/hispanic vote with "solutions" like food stamps, free abortions and aggressive affirmative action policies. if the democrats really were the champions of ethnic minorities, why have they not achieved anything in cities like chicago and washington dc where the democrafts have been in sole control for decades

Back