• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you think Donald Trump has a mental illness?

Do you think Trump has a mental illness?

• Yes

Votes: 38 38.4%
  • No

Votes: 61 61.6%

• Total voters
wat i luv the most abt this discussion/thread is the negativity towards mental illness n the general attitude that some ppl have that views mentally ill ppl as evil, bad, and/or ppl to make crude jokes abt

like, idk if he's mentally ill and honestly idc. but he's not being a racist n crappy person because he's mentally ill, it's because he's a ****ing racist and a crappy person.
he's lying a crap ton, he's evil and doesnt seem to care about others a whole lot, but ppl can be like that without being mentally ill or have any type of neurodivergent stuff. n even if he is mentally ill that doesnt rly make it super cool to say **** about mentally ill ppl in general.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Better than saying "daddy" every 5 seconds.

wtf

wat i luv the most abt this discussion/thread is the negativity towards mental illness n the general attitude that some ppl have that views mentally ill ppl as evil, bad, and/or ppl to make crude jokes abt

like, idk if he's mentally ill and honestly idc. but he's not being a racist n crappy person because he's mentally ill, it's because he's a ****ing racist and a crappy person.
he's lying a crap ton, he's evil and doesnt seem to care about others a whole lot, but ppl can be like that without being mentally ill or have any type of neurodivergent stuff. n even if he is mentally ill that doesnt rly make it super cool to say **** about mentally ill ppl in general.

See, the thing is, from what I can tell, most racists in the Republican party tend to hide their racism. He seems to have no filter. Either he's a sociopath and doesn't care about what he says, or...I don't know what else.

but ppl can be like that without being mentally ill or have any type of neurodivergent stuff. n even if he is mentally ill that doesnt rly make it super cool to say **** about mentally ill ppl in general.

And your point is? Are you trying to protect mentally ill people by saying "no trump isn't one of you guys!"

do you realize how difficult your posts are to read?

you can be racist and simultaneously mentally ill, and the fact that he says things to the extent that he does, can in fact be a possibility. doesn't mean it's true that he has one and that you can blame it on the illness. it is an opinion based thread, whether or not you think he has one. i haven't read through the entire post, but as oath said sociopath. he seems like a narcissist. he just doesn't seem very stable either, with how easily he can be provoked on social media. healthier people don't just go around doing this stuff and throwing around what he does. this isn't me shedding mentally ill people in a negative light either. i'm just saying he is not a good person as he is, while possibly being mentally ill.

Last edited:
See, the thing is, from what I can tell, most racists in the Republican party tend to hide their racism. He seems to have no filter. Either he's a sociopath and doesn't care about what he says, or...I don't know what else.

And your point is? Are you trying to protect mentally ill people by saying "no trump isn't one of you guys!"

most racists tend to hide their racism because they know racists are disliked, but trump's supporters like that he's openly racist. doesnt mean he's mentally ill.

and aactually idc if trump is mentally ill, that's not rly the point. the thing is that ppl shouldnt say he's mentally ill because he's a horrible person or because he isn't "normal" and people want to label him as mentally ill because they consider him a monster, when actually they don't rly have proof ?? if trump really is mentally ill it still is messed up to say that stuff. i'm not rly referring to what you have written in the thread btw. i personally don't care if trump is mentally ill or nah, i just dislike the ableism many ppl in this thread are showing

n yes i want to protect mentally ill people because we don't deserve this crap being thrown at us all the time lmao

- - - Post Merge - - -

do you realize how difficult your posts are to read?

sorry i have communication issues and my thoughts are kinda jumpy, if you want me to explain what i meant u can maybe lmk what you didnt understand so i can try to explain
unless u just wanted to tell me that u dislike my way of typing lmaoooo

sorry i have communication issues and my thoughts are kinda jumpy, if you want me to explain what i meant u can maybe lmk what you didnt understand so i can try to explain
unless u just wanted to tell me that u dislike my way of typing lmaoooo

lol no problem. i understand cause mine are too, but yes i meant the spelling

Last edited:
most racists tend to hide their racism because they know racists are disliked, but trump's supporters like that he's openly racist. doesnt mean he's mentally ill.

and aactually idc if trump is mentally ill, that's not rly the point. the thing is that ppl shouldnt say he's mentally ill because he's a horrible person or because he isn't "normal" and people want to label him as mentally ill because they consider him a monster, when actually they don't rly have proof ??

Please do some reading

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2016/06/the-mind-of-donald-trump/480771/

http://www.rawstory.com/2016/01/a-n...rder-that-makes-him-a-dangerous-world-leader/

Narcissism is a mental disorder. Trump has it, albeit undiagnosed.

i don't care if trump is mentally ill. i just dislike ableism and ppl blaming someone's crappy views and their racism on mental illnesses.

obviously he's not fit to be a world leader, but ppl shouldnt **** on all mentally ill ppl when talking about donald trump and the chance that he's mentally ill.

i don't care if trump is mentally ill. i just dislike ableism and ppl blaming someone's crappy views and their racism on mental illnesses.

obviously he's not fit to be a world leader, but ppl shouldnt **** on all mentally ill ppl when talking about donald trump and the chance that he's mentally ill.

And I don't like people acting like mentally ill people are fragile delicate little flowers who are somehow constantly victims of ableism, especially when said people use "THAT'S ABLEIST" to try and shut down a discussion that they don't like.

But we don't always get what we like, now do we?

This is just one of those topics that's a little too combustible.

Please keep things friendly if you're going to debate. I don't have much of an issue with anything that's been posted thus far but the comments that aren't really on topic and have a high likelihood to offend don't really have a place here.

Oh, Trump...

lol so i will probably stop bc of mods but uh i only want to add this
i'm bad w/ words but basically i mean what this user said:
I'm honestly annoyed how every time the public doesn't like someone there has to be mental illness speculation. Mental illness doesn't automatically equal evil person.

This is just one of those topics that's a little too combustible.

Please keep things friendly if you're going to debate. I don't have much of an issue with anything that's been posted thus far but the comments that aren't really on topic and have a high likelihood to offend don't really have a place here.

Oh, Trump...

are we allowed to talk back to ableists or nah

_

anyways, here are some of my fav quotes from the thread ^-^

"Of course. I'm scared of his popularity, even if I'm not from the USA."
"yes he does he suffers from stupidity and ignorance"
"The question that should be asked is "Does society have a mental illness?" As they are the ones voting for this sort of person, lol."
"'As far as I remember stupidity and idiocy isn't a mental illness ?~?'
But it sure does spread like one, amirite? "
"He doesn't have a mental illness but he acts like he does 😄😄😄 "

Back