• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
In my main town I walk slow enough that the 'dust' does not kick up. As for my cycling town, I run to my heart's content, as any grass wear is erased by the time I load up another year forward.

I always run in my main town. o: I lined my original main path with bushes specifically so I could run and bounce off the sides instead of falling off the path. Even in my windy neighborhood where the path is lined with flowers, including a number of Jacob's Ladders and hybrids, I run. Most areas are 2 or 3 spaces wide, and even if I trample a flower, it ultimately won't cost that much to replace it.

I sometimes run when I'm on a wide area of path or in the shopping district but other wise I have too many flowers that I'm afraid of breaking!

I run in my own town pretty much all the time unless I've got to take a shortcut through a group of flowers. I only run in other people's towns if a) they haven't got many flowers, and therefore there's not much risk of damaging them or b) they've got paths.

I don't usually run in my town, unless I forgot about meeting up with a villager and have to rush to be on time. I do have a few natural paths I'm working on, too, so I run over those areas when I pass by them.

I run all the time in my current town as I want natural paths and my path is wide enough. Plus, I have no flowers bordering it at the moment so yeah.

Barely. The only times I've ran are if I'm trying to beat 8pm to pay off a mortgage. Even so, that was just on my path. Otherwise, I don't run because I think a grass-worn town doesn't look so pleasant.

I never run. My paths are clovers so you can see the grass underneath, and I'd like it to stay grass. The dirt looks bad.
At first, walking was very annoying.. But now I'm used to it and it feels weird and to run. I prefer the slower pace XD

I normally run, as I don't mind the look of the dirt trails caused by grass erosion, but I only walk when I'm taking a shortcut through my flowers, looking for a tarantula, or visiting another town.

ive been running in this damn game since release and i have like??? no grass wear besides the normal bare patches
so idk how people are getting so much grass wear
i also have no paths
i only dont run in my weird ass flower patches
i put "sometimes" tho because my main town became overrun with flowers and theres a hell of a lot of weird ass flower patches

I run in my town.

Last year for awhile I stopped running, but I decided it really didn't make that much difference. The grass grows back eventually anyway. Shrugs.

Back