• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
I dont have the patience to not run, ha, ha. And i dont have paths, so there are dirt patches everywhere. B

Sometimes. Depends how impatient I am. But I've paths and don't really care much for flowers, so no reason not to run really.

Sometimes.

I don't run in other towns, even dream towns. In my own, I only run on Main Street, the beach, over the plaza, and where cobblestone is beneath my paths. Even though I have paths, I still don't run on them, instead walking at the fastest pace. On grass, I go even slower to the point where my feet don't even kick up dust. Grass wear makes me paranoid.

Last edited:
Only on my paths, and never in other people's towns. I'm paranoid about grass wear and trampling my flowers.

I run pretty often in my town, but only on my paths.

After all, I wouldn't have put down paths if I wasn't going to run. :p

I try not to unless I am trying to get something done that's frustrating me. Otherwise, as I have no paths yet I'd hate to ruin my grass...or my haphazardly growing massive flower collection spread nonsensically where I had space -.-

not really i mean the grass makes up my path so i try to keep my grass looking healthy

I didn't know about grass wear in the beginning ( I've played WW but it was ageeees ago) and when I noticed my grass was eroding too much, I decided never to run again ( and I don't- only at the beach and island). The town is not that big anyway.

I didn't know about grass wear in the beginning

Same with me! I used to run around all the time for about a month. Then I read about it and noticed that the grass in my town looked like complete crap xD There are paths in my town now but I still see some of the grass is growing back in some places.

I technically run sometimes, but only ever along the beach, in the train station or tree plazas, or on Main Street.

I didn't realize grass wear was a thing until probably like two or three months ago. And by that time I already had a bad patch of grass wear in the shape of a path between my Retail and the train tracks. Doh >_< Now I only run on the paths I've laid down.

I only run on the plaza, train station, and the beach. Until I get paths, it's walking for me.

I have my paths outlined with flowers, so I don't really need designs...but yes, I run in my town.
I want dirt roads :O

Sometimes. It usually when I'm trying to get to the train station without a ping.
When Saharah says quickly I start running. I've done laps around the park with Saharah.
Pay back for time when I got normal carpet and walls.

Back