• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
I always run in my town. I don't have paths or anything yet but because my daily routine consists of going in the same pattern every day, I know when to stop running so I don't trample through my own flowers and such.

good question. yes and no, I try my hardest not to and I stop running whenever I know I'm near hybrids or flowers in general but when I'm impatient and on my paths I do tend to run. Although I never, ever run in others towns

omg I don't know how you dont run I'm always rushing about in my town but in other people's I'd never run unless they say I can c:

Sometimes, but I have to be careful about it because my paths are lined with flowers. I've learned where it's safe to run and where it's not.

I always run, It's not just limited to New leaf I always run in any game period. I hate when games dont give the option to run fast or a dash of some sort (most beat em up and old school castlevania damn they are slow those one). Hell, I even run alot in real life Im not too patient unless I have to which is why ,when I'm going into other towns, I walk because I dont want to cripple their town since they are often not suited for my playstyle (too many flowers not enough space in their path).

I use to have big paths that I could run on, but they took up too much space. I've stopped running through most of my town. I do have some areas where I run freely, though.

Yes, I always run in my town. I can't stand the slowness of how the characters walk around. At the same time, I also hate having everything trampled and messed up, so I set a good advantage to visitors and don't run. When I'm not in multiplayer mode then I'll run 'til my heart's content because I know where everything is and can avoid trampling things.

Back