• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details!

Do you run in your own town?

Do you run in your own town?

• Never

Votes: 31 12.1%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 108 42.2%
  • Always

Votes: 117 45.7%

• Total voters
I did at the beginning but I wasn't aware that quicker grass deterioration was a consequence of running, so now I don't. I would if I had paths but I've been too lazy to start those.

I don't have paths/hybrids since my town is pretty new so I run, but if/when I start growing hybrids or putting down paths I probably won't. I wouldn't run in someone else's town, though

Yep~ I don't really have an issue with grass wear since I play for a short amount of time and TT between days frequently so the grass wear is hardly noticeable.

I have paths lined by flowers. I don't run a whole lot, but on some of the wider paths I do.
I don't have friend's whose towns I can visit, so by default I guess I don't run in other people's towns.

Last edited:
I only run where it's safe, like on my beach or on paths, or up in my business area ... I like to run when it's raining so I can see and hear my feet splashing ... I also like to see the little puffs of dust from my feet! Too cute! But, I will say this ... I would NEVER run in someone else's town! Even when invited to do so! :lemon:

I try to run as little as possible, but every now and then I get really impatient and I run to a location. Grass wear has always been a problem in my previous towns, so I try to avoid it by all means possible.

Nope.

I don't have paths laid out, and my grass is already in pretty bad shape.. so I restrain myself from running to avoid making it worse.

Always. Sometimes I ruin hybrids but its okay since I can grow more anyway. It takes too much time to just walk.

Oh god yes. The walking animation is so cute but so SLOW! But unless the host says so I never run in other people's towns.

I run around in my town a lot :eek: even with my paths on~ specially if I'm in a hurry or something. I try not to hit the flowers tho xD

All the time. I try not to run in my second town but I always end up running anyway...

yes. Running isn't going to kill anything as long as it's on the paths but even then my town has no decoration whatsoever.

Back