Cranky villager tier list

For real though I saw Spike 3 times last night and was so tempted to take him.
I don't island hop anymore since I got all my dreamies and 10 villagers I was happy with, but Spike showed up in my campsite the other day and I had to take him! I hadn't heard of him before so I figured he wasn't popular but its nice to see him pretty high on most people's lists. He's really cool and has a unique design so I'm glad he's getting some recognition 😁

I don't island hop anymore since I got all my dreamies and 10 villagers I was happy with, but Spike showed up in my campsite the other day and I had to take him! I hadn't heard of him before so I figured he wasn't popular but its nice to see him pretty high on most people's lists. He's really cool and has a unique design so I'm glad he's getting some recognition 😁

The rhinos as a whole (Merengue aside) are so underrated! The only one I really can't stand is Rhonda.

441AA1DF-0A01-4EDD-8E39-29BE0961B937.jpeg

i really love Roscoe and Avery the most

He is from the welcome amiibo set and I used to have his card before I sold my full set but he looks so much cooler in game than on the card.

• Love
Reactions: Fye
A bit harder to rank than the Snooty's.

94cCWhr.png

I love the wolves and feel bad for putting Dobie lower, but I saw a YT video with him where he opened his eyes and they were a little creepy. Lol.

Screen Shot 2020-05-21 at 10.29.26 PM.png

This made me realize that I actually don't like as many cranky villagers as I originally thought I did lol.

This one was very hard! Pretty generous with the S tier. I don't think there is one cranky villager I hate.
my-image (1).png

This was fun to do :)

I have 5 of these cranky guys on my island, I'd add more if I could.

my-image.png

Back