• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
celebratingDiversityGrassBanner.png

The Celebrating Diversity 2023: Arts & Crafts Contest ran June 7-17 2023 with community voting taking place June 20-25 2023. This contest celebrated TBT's diverse community by asking users to submit Animal Crossing artwork that celebrated an aspect of diversity that personally resonated with them.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest by submitting entries and voting in the community poll. The results are in and here are the winners of our Celebrating Diversity 2023 Arts & Crafts contest:

First place goes to jadetine with 28 votes!

E3.png

Second place goes to LittleMissPanda with 27 votes!

E5.png

Third place goes to Jacob with 21 votes!

E2.png

Thank you to everyone who participated in this year's Celebrating Diversity event! Each of our three winners will receive their choice of either a Rainbow Feather or a Rainbow Star Fragment collectible. We will contact the winners directly to ask which they would prefer.

If you have not yet spent your 1 Star Fragment Token, please do so as soon as possible as now that the event has formally closed these collectibles may be pulled from the Shop without notice.

Finally, here's a reminder that our next event will be Camp Bell Tree 2023 and it will kick off on July 21st 2023! We hope to see you there! 🏕️

Congratulations to all three winners! I loved all of the entries! The amount of talent yall possess is crazy, I'm jealous!

Congrats to all the winners and finalists, and thank you to everyone who participated! Everyone has so much talent and so many amazing stories. Great job everyone, and looking forward to camp!

Space camp? Please? It’s my first time at camp TBT!

(Here’s me joining the crowd of people speaking it into existence. )

Congratulations to Renn ❤️ Littlemisspanda 💜and Jacob 💙. Amazing artwork and can’t wait to see which gorgeous rainbow collectible you choose 😍 🌈

So many amazing entries 🥰 special mentions @Aquilla absolutely stunning artwork, you are so talented ❤️ @Firesquids your entry was so special to me (I have it saved and will print 🥺💜) I was so honoured to be included in such an iconic lineup 😍💜 I also have to mention my dear friend @Shellzilla_515 who is so talented and his artwork of Kylie & Kodie just captures my heart . Love being part of such a cool group 💙💜💙

Congrats to the winners!🎉 Your entries are all well done. To the other nominees, you did a wonderful job as well! I had a tough time choosing who to vote for.

Oh, the Camp Bell Tree is literally just around the corner. I had no idea it was only a month away. I thought we had longer. I don’t want to be impatient, but my excitement is definitely here. I’m really just curious about the theme, though.

Congratulations to all of the winners. I was really happy to have been included in @/Firesquids entry for this event. I wasn’t expecting to be included in the lineup but it made my day to be representing the color blue! I always enjoy reading the entries for this event.

Last edited:
Oh my gosh let’s go!! I’m so thrilled, all of the entries were so talented I’m like shocked to have placed next to so many bangers. Super super grateful, thanks everyone so much. What an awesome way to close out pride month 🌈 Big love to all of the artists represented and everyone who put together a piece

ps. yes, that is Bob and Punchy in love in my piece 🤭

Congratulation to the winners, those are amazing entries!
It wasn't easy to choose, I had so many favorites.

Congratulations winners! 🥳🎉✨️ There are so many talented artists here, and even more so, there were so many meaningful entries. I loved reading the stories that captioned everyone's entries. 💖💖

Congratulations to the winners, and to everyone who got a nomination as well!! 🥳🎉 It was tough deciding who to vote for—everyone really knocked it out of the park!

Wowie kaZOWIE!! 🤩🥰 so that's what it feels like haha

Congrats to fellow winners! @jadetine and @Jacob and everyone who was nominated as well! And of course, every single person who put their work out there during the contest itself, you all did amazing!

Never in a kazillion years did I think I would ever win anything for art, ESPECIALLY art, because I can't compete with the crazy amount of talent here 😅 but still, I try my best and have as much fun with it as I can.

Thank you staff for hosting! Looking forward to Camp Bell Tree 2023. Would be cool reuniting with the PoliSWAG crew 😎🐸🌊

Hello everybody! I'm back and just flabbergasted.
Thank you for appreciating my entry and sharing my love of food!

I have learned so much about people here; TBT is priceless in terms of offering a safe space for all of us to come together and celebrate both our love of AC and our differences. I am not part of the LGBTQIA+, but I support you and do my best to dispel any hate or ignorant comments I hear from those around me. Love is love, and while I didn't feel equipped to show it in my Celebrating Diversity entry, I wanted it to still be addressed.

I'm looking forward to the future camp events, but my gratitude is also for the personal growth opportunities that this community has encouraged in me. My first art entry for an event was just a couple years ago, and let's say... I've come a long way! Haha. I can't wait to be part of a team next month!

CONGRATULATIONS to all the winners and participants!!!
Sucks that I couldn't participate because of personal stuff but thank you staff for this event as always!

Congratulations to everyone who entered and the winners!!!! Every entry was so beautiful and it was so hard when voting 🥺🥺🥺

Congrats to all the winners! Everyone's entries were a beautiful showcase of our diverse and unique community and you should all be proud! 💖

Oh congratulations to all the winners!! 🫶 I chose jadetine's entry because I loved the diversity in outfits and dishes, truly represented different countries and cultures coming together to celebrate! I personally love trying dishes from different places so it resonated with me a lot.

For me, it was a close tie between that and Jacob's entry! I am such a sucker for the "I will love you in all lifetimes" trope (bronseele from honkai impact for example, heh) and god the vibes of the art just really speaks volumes. Reminds me of something I read before: "I will find you in this timeline, and the next timeline, and in all timelines, and I will never stop loving you." Aghhh it's so fitting for pride month and it's just a sweet art in general, it tugs on the heartstrings so much.

Regardless, I think all entries deserve recognition for representing diversity one way or another!! Everyone did so good and honestly I was hoping there were other entries that got into the polls too!

Again, congrats to the winners, and happy diversity/pride month to all! 🫶

Oh congratulations to all the winners!! 🫶 I chose jadetine's entry because I loved the diversity in outfits and dishes, truly represented different countries and cultures coming together to celebrate! I personally love trying dishes from different places so it resonated with me a lot.

For me, it was a close tie between that and Jacob's entry! I am such a sucker for the "I will love you in all lifetimes" trope (bronseele from honkai impact for example, heh) and god the vibes of the art just really speaks volumes. Reminds me of something I read before: "I will find you in this timeline, and the next timeline, and in all timelines, and I will never stop loving you." Aghhh it's so fitting for pride month and it's just a sweet art in general, it tugs on the heartstrings so much.

Regardless, I think all entries deserve recognition for representing diversity one way or another!! Everyone did so good and honestly I was hoping there were other entries that got into the polls too!

Again, congrats to the winners, and happy diversity/pride month to all! 🫶
Thank you so much for the kind words Skar. Hearing someone talk about your art like this means the entire world. I don't often get the chance to create work to share much anymore these days. I'm so happy it resonated with you 💛

Congratulations @Jacob @jadetine and @LittleMissPanda!! You all had amazing entires!

I gotta say I I absolutly loved this event, I loved submitting and participating in this! But I also loved reading and learning about my fellow members here ^^ I feel like I've gotten to know alot of you better, and all the entries were truly amazing. I loved seeing the variations and all the different views people had from Diversity!! Like food, seasons, culture, identity ect, so heart warming and clever! So many amazing and talented people here ^^

Im so proud to be apart of such an open community 💞

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back