• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway Catalog Help Center ☆ Orderable Sets FREE

Hi! I wanted to start by saying that you are a wonderful person for offering this service! I'm new to this forum, so I have never done anything online with people other than my sister lol. But I promise you can trust me to not steal your stuff. I understand that your rule is to pick up and drop one item at a time, right?
I would really appreciate you helping me out, if you would.

Town Name: Swaggins
Sets: Rococo, Minimalist, Exotic

hi! if I could, could I please catalog the campus, spooky, and patchwork set? Thank you!

Could I please catalog number set, regal set, campus set
thank you :)

Last edited:
So sorry, I might of missed that part! I'll just catalog the campus set then :)

No no, you can catalog them at once. Just I'm asking because there are so much stuff lying around in order, and some people sometimes get them all mixed up when they drop it off. You can catalog anything so long as you drop them at its ORIGINAL place. ^^;
I have you added. Opening gates in a min.

No no, you can catalog them at once. Just I'm asking because there are so much stuff lying around in order, and some people sometimes get them all mixed up when they drop it off. You can catalog anything so long as you drop them at its ORIGINAL place. ^^;
I have you added. Opening gates in a min.

On my way, thank you c:

May I come over please?

Town name : Palmetto
Set you want to catalog : Lovely, Cabin, Exotic

I understand that I need to put everything back where I found it

May I come over please?

Town name : Palmetto
Set you want to catalog : Lovely, Cabin, Exotic

I understand that I need to put everything back where I found it

Hi :) I have someone in my town rn. I'll let you know when I'm ready for you.
Thank you for understanding the rule, it helps!

ok

- - - Post Merge - - -

please ignore my face i may or may not have run into some angry bees

Last edited:
Back