• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Borat

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
I know it's definitely a controversial film, but it's one of the funniest ever. Have any of you guys seen Borat? It's EXTREMELY funny, and it has almost every genre of jokes in it. You name it. Racial, random, modern, and inappropriate, it's got every kind of humor, and it's all tongue-in-cheek, especially the racial parts, since a lot of the jokes would actually refer to Borat's actor, Sascha Baron Cohen. D:

In any case, have any of you guys seen it?

This reminds me of when I bought my wife...

No, I haven't seen it.

the Mad TV version is great though... the Lillian Verner gameshow with the host dressed up like borat... it's pretty freaking nasty.

Go watch some of his public appearances on youtube... they're great.

He brings out the worst of every American. rofl

DarthGohan1 said:
Go watch some of his public appearances on youtube... they're great.

He brings out the worst of every American. rofl
That's actually exactly what he set out to do. It's kind of a mockumentary of America, basically. Not sure how many people actually understood that, but I know that I did... And you obviously did too.

:p

My favorite part is when they were all eating dinner... "Oh, I'm retired..."

"...It's so nice that you let a ****** eat with you..."

XD

Super_Naruto said:
I haven't seen it and I don't plan to. Why watch stupid things when I can watch not stupid things.
You haven't seen it, therefore, your comment is automatically nullified. Don't give negative opinions before you've actually seen it.

Super_Naruto said:
I haven't seen it and I don't plan to. Why watch stupid things when I can watch not stupid things.
why do you say stuff sucks before you even watch/try/play it a lot?

Super_Naruto said:
Naruto isn't? :wintergyroid:

Justin125 said:
Super_Naruto said:
No...it's not...at least not in my opinion. Can anyone have an opinion around here anymore? Bul, my opinion is valid.

Super_Naruto said:
Justin125 said:
Super_Naruto said:
No...it's not...at least not in my opinion. Can anyone have an opinion around here anymore? Bul, my opinion is valid.
Nope, no opinions, we don't care. Sorry.

Super_Naruto said:
Justin125 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Not really... since you haven't watched it.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Justin125 said:
Super_Naruto said:
Not really... since you haven't watched it.
yep.

Back