• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway beanz tbt anniversary giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanz

Sophisticated Hi-C drinker
Bells
Switch
1874-6412-6607
June Birthstone (Pearl)
Arcade Scenery
Red Rose
Yellow Rose
Feedback
100% (138) +
my account on here turns 3 years old on the 19th so i thought i should do a tbt giveaway to celebrate. the giveaway ends on april 19 at 10:00 am, that’s 4 days from today. i know that’s a short amount of time to join but i wanted to celebrate by giving away tbt on my join date especially since i have the tbt to do this now.

to join please tell me your favorite furniture item from any animal crossing game.

1st place wins 400
2nd place wins 200 tbt
3rd place wins 100 tbt

below i will put your username on a list and assign a number to it. when the giveaway ends i will draw numbers from a random number generator. if i have liked your reply, i have seen it. please PM me if you do not see your username on the list

Last edited:
I'd love to enter, ty for doing this! 🥺

my favorite furniture item from any Animal Crossing game is definitely the N Logo from the OG game, I really wish they could've brought it back in later games! I also want to give an honorable mention to Spaceman Sam, I always seem to have one in all my AC houses lol.

edit: I ALMOST FORGOT MR THWOMPO FROM NEW HORIZONS HE'S OP AS HECC

Thanks much for hosting this giveaway! :]

My favorite furniture item would be any Zelda-themed ones from NL, specifically the Triforce and Master Sword! ^^

Edit: Here are some picutures! :D
1650036816348.png
1650036823329.png

Last edited:
This is super nice of you! I do not want to enter but I would love to just say thank you for always being so kind to everyone! My favorite furniture item is from New Leaf! It has to be the Keroppi Snack or the Teru Teru Doll! I also really love the Green furniture series! Again I do not want to enter just wanted to say thank you and participate!! 💚

This is so generous, thank you :D my favorite has got to be the regal bed. Always feel fancy with that in my animal crossing house!

thanks for this giveaway! it was hard to pick a favorite but i really like the cloud maschine from the kiki and lala set ;;

I’ll enter please and thank you! My favorite is the kiddie couch due to all its fun colors!

I’d like to enter, thank you for the giveaway! so hard to choose a favorite furniture, but I guess it would have to be the froggy chair. also love that it comes in different colors now!

happy early anniversary, beanz!! may you have many more amazing years here on tbt. my 7-year anniversary is actually coming up later this month as well. :’o

i have way too many favourite items to name just one, but i’ll go with the egg lamp from new leaf! it was genuinely such a pretty, whimsical item, and i would’ve loved for it to have made it to new horizons as well. </33

C853F0F4-6740-4A98-83B4-1E451843A6AA.jpeg

thank you for hosting such a generous giveaway! good luck, everyone! :)

Happy anniversary! I would like to enter. :)

I think my favorite piece of furniture is the suspicious cauldron - it’s so spooky and I love spooky things!

Thanks for hosting this, and happy upcoming 3rd anniversary on TBT!! 🎉 My favorite furniture item is probably the Lily Lamp from New Leaf. I think it's super pretty, I love the fantasy/antique vibe it gives, and it's themed around one of my favorite flowers. ;v;
lily-lamp.jpg

Happy anniversary, and thanks for the opportunity!
I'd like to enter too please, my favorite item is the sea globe, I loved it in NL and in NH they made it even better.

Happy Anniversary!! I would love to enter please 😇

I have lots of favourite items but one that comes to mind is the aurora screen from New Leaf!

Happy anniversary!! I'd love to enter, thanks for the opportunity! :]

It's hard to choose but I think my favorite item would be the berliner, it's just super cute to me!

Would like to enter please, the train set is my favourite especially since it has season variants in NH. Thanks for hosting!

Thank you so much for the opportunity!
My favorite furniture item in animal crossing is...
I am the Froggy chair, how cool
I am Froggy Froggy chair, oh yeah, Froggy Froggy
Chair made of frog sit on me
Froggy Froggy chair Froggy
(okay if that doesn't count as an entry I mean my favorite item is Froggy Chair)

I'd like to enter!
My favourite furniture item is definitely the Scooter. I love the scooters! Let us ride them Nintendo!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back