• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway beanz tbt anniversary giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your generosity, and happy early 3rd anniversary!

1650301747868.jpeg

My favorite is the laboratory capsule from the welcome amiibo update. It‘s just so cool! The bubbles move, and the thing inside bobs up and down in the water. Honorable mentions: retro transportation stop, New Nintendo 3ds XL, plaza tree anniversary clock (idk the official name lol), modern wood stool, and the miniature gracie car. EDIT: the inflatable resetti from hhd is amazing too

Thank you so much for the giveaway, happy 3rd anniversary! My favourite item would have to be the music box I think, I remember a friend I made on Club Tortimer first showed me how to make it, I loved the concept so much!

happy anniversary! my favorite item would be filbert’s pic for my fav lil squirrel ;)

and also maybe the sweets sofa

ty for hosting!!

Happy Anniversary Nat! 💖🌟

Like you, I am in love with the Patchwork Chair, especially the Country variation, but I've also been using the Cool and Vivid variations.😍

I also really like the Ranch Tea Table in the White variation at the moment. I only wish there were chairs that matched the tabletop colour of that variation, because the natural coloured chairs are slightly darker.

I also don't know if it counts as furniture, but I really love the plushes and claw machine that came with the 2.0 update. I don't really use them, but they are just so adorable.

And the last one I need to mention is just all of the Christmas items. I just want to decorate for Christmas! 🌟

Thank you for the opportunity! My favourite furniture item would have to be the plain party-lights arch ^^

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite furniture would have to be the Yoshi Egg! ^^

Thank you for hosting this and happy anniversary! My favorite furniture item at the moment is the crescent moon chair. I love all the varieties of colors it comes in. Plus, it’s a nice piece of furniture to put in any kind of bedroom in my opinion.

Thank you for hosting and happy anniversary!

My favourite item would have to be the princess bed. The whole princess set is just gorgeous.

Thank you for this 🖤
My favorite furniture item is the rococo bed from ACNL, redone in purple. It’s just so beautiful looking.
Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
Thanks for the giveaway, my favourite item is the Simple Panel in NH for how much creativity it sparked in the community!

But on a more personal level it's Mom's Plushie (dog version)... 🥺

:lemon:everyone who hasn't entered yet has approximately an hour to join! winners will be announced at 10:30!:lemon:

Hello! Happy 3 years anniversary! 🎉 Thank you so much for hosting a giveaway event; it’s very kind of you! I would love to enter this raffle. 😊 It’s hard to pick a single item! I’d say that the Hyacinth Lamp is one of my favourite furnitures… though the Lily Recorder and Garden Wagon are runner-ups!

Thanks for the giveaway! I guess my favorite item would be the Nintendo bench from GCN (the original blue version with the website on it!) and Welcome amiibo (now red and website-less). I also LOVE the Sweets Set from City Folk and New Leaf, and the Desert Island Escape Good Luck Charm!

I'd like to enter, thanks for hosting this giveaway! I think my favorite furniture piece is the red apple TV.

Last minute entry!

Probably the Creepy Coffin from New Leaf. Or the Spooky Carriage from New Horizons, which I wish was in New Leaf since my main New Leaf town is horror-themed and it would have fit in well.

Congratulations on the anniversary, thank you for running this giveaway, and best of luck to everyone participating.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back