• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Animal Crossing Hide & Seek sessions from The Bell Tree World Championship are coming back -- check out the new TBT Neighbourly Hide and Seek thread here for details! Look out for an Among Us session here too.

Giveaway beanz tbt anniversary giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy early anniversary! This is extremely generous of you! I’d like to enter!

My favorite furniture item is the 7-11 sandwich display; i have a lot of favorites but the items 7-11 set is probably closest to my heart, and I think that one is my favorite of the set. :)

thank you for the opportunity :> I’d love to enter!
I really like the crescent moon chair and all of the zodiac furniture🌙

thanks for the generous giveaway!!

my favourite furniture item is the kerokerokeroppi snack! i mean look at how adorable it is ;u;
hx8SyvK.png

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite item is the medieval building side

I'd love to enter! My favorite piece of furniture is the crescent moon chair. I love things that glow, so when I saw them, I went, "ooooo" and made a special place for them! Thank you so much!!

Ahh, this is so cool of you to do! My favorite item is the alto saxophone! It's cool to have the instrument I play as a furniture piece! ^-^

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for hosting the give away!

I'd love to enter! I'd also have to say my favorite furniture item would have to be the nordic shelf. It has such an awesome mid century modern vibe

This was so hard to choose but i would say the bonsai plant, its simple and cute which also serves a purpose as it can now be remade to cherry blossom and the bonsai shelf, ive never had a bonsai plant in real life as ive heard there super hard to care for, so il stick with my NH one😂

I'm not sure what AC item is my favorite. Maybe the Nova Light, since I like the way it looks, lol. Thanks for hosting this!

My favorite furniture is for sure the princess set from NL. It was so pretty! Thanks for hosting and happy anniversary!

Happy Anniversary!!!! Thank you for doing this amazing giveaway I would like to enter please :)

My favourite furniture item would be the Teacup Ride
1650200623741.png

I have always thought it was cute and loved watching it move around I just wish I could ride it :(

:lemon:BUMP:lemon:

trying to get as much people in the giveaway as much as i can

today is the last full day to enter! tomorrow anyone else has until 10:30 am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back